VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Finally got time to play and honestly, I wasn't disappointed, because I wasn't expecting much in the beginning... Getting those kind of scenes after hyping players so much is a #$@^&@ step back. Come on, even the Linda scene seemed rushed compared to the scenes Gloria got. I give up. I'm done trying to give constructive criticisms or share my opinion (yeah, I'm no patreon, so it's natural/legitimate to ignore my words). I'll probably post again IF one day we get something that is worth it. Meanwhile, I'm quitting this game. It's like watching an anime with a lot of fillers. New players will never understand the pain of waiting , we, the first time players, feel since 1.5 yrs or more.

It's getting worse than A Wife and A Mother in the sense that the progression is in " Zig-Zag " mode content-wise. In other words, it's like having sensational quality-time with your GF but you neverthelessly chose to cheat on her with some new chick met at the office, who is nowhere near her level when it comes to sex. I mean, " why would you do that ? ". It really pains me to see that milftoon drama became " blue balls drama ". Anyway, peace.
So I am not in favor of the developer doing what the sponsors want.
There are a lot of alienated people with weird fetishes.
Maybe if the developer did as he pleased and inspired, we would have something better.
In my case, I'm taking the save game of the people, without any desire to play.
When it's Linda's turn, I'll play again.
Some versions I played, I even found it cool.
But for me, this game has totally lost its fun.
Decayed a lot, in my opinion.
If I were a sponsor, I would unsubscribe.
Grandma's part was the drop of water.
I'm a DMD sponsor, that's a game.
Sorry for the english (translator)

Reactions: Kakato

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
we need LINDA SEX for the NEXT update. like seriously wait a month up to get just some 2 scenes with rushed art animation and some story development. I get the concern of them like most of us r rooting for it an it might effect the no. of player base after the scene but trust me PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY ROOT FOR THE ONLY SEX SCENE BUT HOW U PUT THE STORY TO HAPPEN WITH IT. SO PEOPLE WILL COME AGAIN AND AGAIN IF U GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. BE CREATIVE AND BLEND IN A GOOD SITUATION WITH HER SEX SCENE ALREADY....."GIVE US LINDA SEX WITH THE MC" its been long a waiting.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Well, look on the bright side Milftoon, your fans are super invested in this game. Even if they are bitching a lot.

I was concerned about the cuck shit too, but he stated, quite adamantly, that this game "WILL NEVER HAVE NTR/CUCKOLDING." So, don't be too concerned about that.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well, look on the bright side Milftoon, your fans are super invested in this game. Even if they are bitching a lot.

I was concerned about the cuck shit too, but he stated, quite adamantly, that this game "WILL NEVER HAVE NTR/CUCKOLDING." So, don't be too concerned about that.
Sorry, I don't speak the language.
NTR would be betrayal right?
Would Linda's sex with her son be considered NTR?
If so, will there be no sex between them?
And if there's no sex between them, what's the point of this game?
I will never play this game again if I don't have sex between them.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The fact that you still cant skip unnecessary dialouge makes me almost put a hole in my wall. Together with the fact that again we dont get anything with linda going.

Considering how well other games do despite delivering the cherrys rather sooner then later and still make the story interesting afterwards im out on this one. Good luck and lots of fun to the dev and every player who enjoys this game :)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Patreon sex game without the sex. Grandma sex scene biggest omegalul i have seen so far out of all the games here. The last two updates with nothing. Where the hell is the retro lingerie during sex scenes with the blond?! Btw the sex scenes could be longer with different positions. Why the f*** did he even implement the two old farts? More masturbation with mom...great.Useless filler still reigns supreme. This was a massive risk. But it's just 5$ per month right...
Still love the initial idea of this game.
The updates are too short. There is no tempo that builds up the tensions.

Reactions: bheemboy

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
In this game its possible to repeat scenes and view pictures or not?
Save before scene and then load it back. You have an infinite amount of saves. Plus for Previous version (14+) you can use the Gallery to get a good look (but without the animations)

if i remember u need to go to bathroom at 18:00 while MC father is im the shower and the book will be on the floor left side close to furniture
But not on a weekend since during the weekend Linda is in the Shower as well

Milftoon-Drama actually said there would be NO NTR in the game unless it was the MC himself who was doing it.
Plus no male would be seen "in action" with any babe EXCEPT the MC. All this suspicion by players stems from the fact that Milftoon comics seems to treat NTR as just another fetish. It may well be in a short comic, BUT in a very long game such as MD it would be disrespectful to players to let some random, new character bang the main love interest, Linda, especially BEFORE the MC.
Only the hero will be having sex in our game. The other 3 males that are appearing are an old man on a wheel chair , the father figure that is not interested (as seen in version 0.21) and Jason who is gay. We may add another male as a secondary character as well but that one will also be out of the picture.
The only male that will have sex with all the girls is Joey.

Sorry, I don't speak the language.
NTR would be betrayal right?
Would Linda's sex with her son be considered NTR?
No that's not what NTR is and clearly (as we have stated many times) every single girl will have sex with Joey at one point in the game.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
U ever noticed that mc dick seems to getting smaller each scene, on the scene milf boobjob the dick seems so small poor guy the dev milking amd the mc shrinking.
It's the angle although I am surprised that at a scene with Linda topless and rubbing her boobs on the hero... you noticed his penis instead. I assure you that we did not try to reduce his penis size as you will see in the next update.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I like the Update, but:

It hurts me physically how dumb joey and his mother are... lindas statements..."i wasnt available for your father and therefore its ok he cheated in the past" or " its not the first Time your father cheated on me" wow, simply wow
That's the thing though. Joey is mostly an idiot that sometimes gets lucky and his ideas/thoughts work while Linda is way more complex as she blames herself for her husband's cheating while struggling to keep her marriage and love life together.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
This is the only game that I'm playing atm...
But I'm kind of with with a foot in and another out because of the track record Milftoon has of turning interesting stories into cuck shit... (Lemonade, etc, etc...)

But anyway, here is my bitchy opinion:

This last update was painful to play/watch...
-Trashy looking, short-haired punk girl as an "intellectual"...
-Mom titjob... players saw better ones with Gloria... months ago.
-MC begging for a blowjob... again... which was denied... AGAIN. (Very annoying)
-When I finally tho the MC was gonna get some real action all we got was the father's nasty ass smeared on the screen -_-

Honestly that was very disappointing.

The update was supposed to fix many under-the-hood bugs but I can't tell, never had bugs playing this game.
The blinking stats still there... so I don't know.
1. No opinions (when done in constructive manner) are "bitchy" so thank you ^_^
2. Some players like (read back a few comments) that type of girls.
3. The titjob with Gloria and Linda are totally different since Linda needed to finish the hero quickly and quietly. It wouldn't make sense (even in an adult game + as much as we try to keep it "real" *giggle*) for Linda to have a full-blown scene in the bathroom while husband had his back turned in the shower.
4. Joey asked for blowjob but was denied yes since it is part of the plot. Sharon is clearly not interested in Joey. Giving him a BJ will negate that.
5. Try to focus on the milf and boobs ^_^ rather than dad's ass. For the record though - In next update we won't include the dad's ass and try to be more full-screen on girls if that makes you happy.

6. Last but not least - We try to keep the game as bug-free as possible. If you haven't encountered any then I am glad that you have enjoyed the game without any but we try to provide the same experience for everyone

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
When Linda requires $295 in 0.21, I have the money and all of a sudden she has disappeared? I'm not sure what to do at this point. Is it a glitch?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes