bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
while im good with a titfucking scene, for future characters they have to make sure the mc is actually wedged between them and not just resting on top. its closer to a rub scene if anything

klark

Jun 19, 2017
guys, but in the titjob with mom, the penis is drawn too small, compared to all the other scenes, or is it just me? because it seems to ruin the scene, which is usually perfect.

kirigaya yoko

Nov 29, 2017
so i downloaded the game , and it wont run ,i tried to redownload it from patreon and milftoon.com , but still didnt work , i turned of my anti virus and runned it as an adm but still no results, anyone got an idea about how to run the game ?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i was stuck on 0,18
10. Repeat Step 7 until you are at max money (295).
F12 give me 294 only. Please help
idk if the detective is there all day but, but for me i did always at 13:00 go to ur backyard behind the crops (plants) u will see the detective talk to him and he will give u the 1 dollar u need.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
so i downloaded the game , and it wont run ,i tried to redownload it from patreon and milftoon.com , but still didnt work , i turned of my anti virus and runned it as an adm but still no results, anyone got an idea about how to run the game ?
Ask on Patreon or with Milftoon Support then

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Help me plz,
I can not open the game, even pressing it, appears and disappears soon after
Windows 10

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Compatibility win7+adm and disable antivirus dont work too
What is the error that you are getting?
Where did you downloaded the game from?
Can you provide a bit more info about your PC?
Are you using the latest WinRar version (this is important)?

kirigaya yoko

Nov 29, 2017
so , i unistalled my WinRar and anti virus , reinstalled WinRar , but still no sign of life , the game just opens give me a black screen for 2 sec then autoclose itself

idk if this helps but everytime i start the game and it closes , my screen resolution gets minimized

edit:i am using win7 , and WinRar version 5.7.1

Last edited:

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
wish milftoons drama did 2 update in a month. :sleep: To wait this long and yet be unsatisfied. ANYWAY ITS A GOOD GAME JUST SHORT UPDATES TO WAIT LONG A MONTH.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Oh wait again update a month)I can't take that long. ))Once a fortnight would be fine...but I understand that the process is time consuming and you need to wait((

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes