D

Deleted member 386829

wish milftoons drama did 2 update in a month. :sleep: To wait this long and yet be unsatisfied. ANYWAY ITS A GOOD GAME JUST SHORT UPDATES TO WAIT LONG A MONTH.
they need time to make the game. the only problem is when they give ETAs that are way off, and it seems like theyve learned from that

once a month is more than most other devs do, be greatful

Reactions: bheemboy

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, why would that be important?
Because we use the latest winrar to compress the game. Older versions of winrar can't extract the files properly and it creates problems like missing files (from same archive). We noticed this problem during the first 1-2 updates as people use really outdated winrar version whilst we use the latest one with their newest compression algorithm

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
yessss please for almighty sake. Milftoon-Drama plz make worth the waiting. (y):unsure:
I am very sorry to say this but... Not likely.
Please check the polls as currently we are working on this girl's update (won't spoil it) and the next month poll is currently winning (but subject to change if more people vote otherwise) the Police Milf.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bheemboy

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
I am very sorry to say this but... Not likely.
Please check the polls as currently we are working on this girl's update (won't spoil it) and the next month poll is currently winning (but subject to change if more people vote otherwise) the Police Milf.
well i will do my part. i hope u do justice to us. anyway always appreciated your work. GGs

• Love
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Because we use the latest winrar to compress the game. Older versions of winrar can't extract the files properly and it creates problems like missing files (from same archive). We noticed this problem during the first 1-2 updates as people use really outdated winrar version whilst we use the latest one with their newest compression algorithm
That makes sense. I myself had to update my old winrar because it just wouldn't open some files I had, some days ago

Reactions: cccp

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
two question first how to save in this game
second how can i start from begaining cause every time i press start game began from v0.18 not from start

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes