Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Dear dev,

1. Do you understand the gold mine you're sitting on, squandered by the poor execution?
2. Do you understand it's mostly impossible to progress in the game without a walkthrough?

Sincerely yours,
A wanna be patreon

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I am so fuckin disappointed with this update. So much hype for sharon and she seriously didnt live up to my expectation. I was looking forward for some new scenes with linda but all we got was a crappy titjob. And the story... now i dont know where the fuck it is going. First our MC wants to prove to linda that his dad is cheating and then he tells sharon that his dad is not a cheater and that he wont let sharan and him do anything. LIke seriously WTF.... It was a mistake downloading this update. Now im going to wait for 3-4 months and keep an eye on how the game is progressing and then if it looks like we have some good developement and more scenes with lind and other characters ,only then will i resume the game. And moonton, we dont need new characters. we need more scenes and story with the characters thats youve forgotten about. You guys have streatched the game toofar and seriously its becoming boring now. FEELS BAD MAN.

Mar 12, 2018
Can somebody tell me why the config.ini file does not work? I have the below parameters set and still the game always starts in fullscreen.

FILE = "Milftoon Drama.vis"
#
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = no
#
# RESOLUTION = {Auto|Desktop|Game}
# Auto - wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
# Desktop - current desktop resolution is used when game is started in full screen mode
# Game - game is initialized with the resolution specified in the game
RESOLUTION = Game
#
# INTRO = {yes|no}
# yes - Show the intro movie on start-up
# no - Don't show the intro movie

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can somebody tell me why the config.ini file does not work? I have the below parameters set and still the game always starts in fullscreen.

FILE = "Milftoon Drama.vis"
#
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = no
#
# RESOLUTION = {Auto|Desktop|Game}
# Auto - wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
# Desktop - current desktop resolution is used when game is started in full screen mode
# Game - game is initialized with the resolution specified in the game
RESOLUTION = Game
#
# INTRO = {yes|no}
# yes - Show the intro movie on start-up
# no - Don't show the intro movie
What are you trying to do?

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
For those wondering , MAC version just dropped along with the latest poll of Tier 2 patrons
How come it never ends here then, pardon me?
I basically stopped watching the title progresses as it’s 5 versions behind the windows. This is unprecedented for a cross-platform game.

Arnold95

Jun 27, 2017
Milftoon Drama 0.21
In the bathroom to get dad's book, mother tells MC to go out before father sees him. Then MC is sent in the corridor, impossible to click on the book to get it. Is it a bug, or is there a step not written in the walkthrough?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Trying to have the game open in windowed mode instead of fullscreen.
Start the game normally and press Alt+Enter.
Check the 1st post for more shortcuts and hints
Your game is very wonderful and I am one of your biggest fans and I want you to continue undressing Linda and make it lesbian and I want step by step you escalate her relationship with Joey
Thank you for your love and support. Reviews, positive feedback and support is always welcome

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon Drama 0.21
In the bathroom to get dad's book, mother tells MC to go out before father sees him. Then MC is sent in the corridor, impossible to click on the book to get it. Is it a bug, or is there a step not written in the walkthrough?
Go but not during Saturday or Sunday when mom is not in bathroom

Reactions: ssjxd7 and Arnold95

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How come it never ends here then, pardon me?
I basically stopped watching the title progresses as it’s 5 versions behind the windows. This is unprecedented for a cross-platform game.
Em... what? I do not understand your question.
MAC updates are always 2-7 days after PC updates and on same version

sorrows

Feb 21, 2018
Milftoon Drama 0.21
just dont it on weekend, then Mom is not there.

Reactions: Arnold95

dvstt

Jun 14, 2018
any ideas why game dont start after double clicking it? just black screen for sec and nothing :/ (im on win7)

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So I'm following the walkthrough and I'm on v.10 and it says, " 1. Go at any morning, before 12:00 in House Living room and call - Mrs Kelly - Private Cell", but her number never appears. I went and tried every hour from 8 til 11 for a whole week and her number never appeared. What do I do?

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
any ideas why game dont start after double clicking it? just black screen for sec and nothing :/ (im on win7)
Try redownloading the game , extract it using the latest WinRar. When you re-download btw , use the versions here and not from another forum. Milftoon.com , Patreon and F95 are the only good places to get the game from.
Run the game as Administrator at least once and make sure that your antivirus is not detecting the game as a false positive

dvstt

Jun 14, 2018
Try redownloading the game , extract it using the latest WinRar. When you re-download btw , use the versions here and not from another forum. Milftoon.com , Patreon and F95 are the only good places to get the game from.
Run the game as Administrator at least once and make sure that your antivirus is not detecting the game as a false positive
Did all of this and still don't work

efix9927

Apr 10, 2019
After you have ALL the ingredients : drop the smoothie on the cocktail to create a "hot smooth cock" ; then drop ice on it to make a "leafless smooth cock" ; then add the leaf in your inventory to finally create a "smooth cock".
Give this drink to Linda.
Thank you very much

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes