hardlip

Dec 22, 2018
I set in Milf Drama folder -> config.ini -> FULLSCREEN = no but it is not working... it is always open in fullscreen, why it not work?

lyco69

Jul 12, 2018
Yo guys need help here, i'm stuck while i'm trying to give voucher to jason, and when I try to give Jason the voucher he just acts like I talked to him

lyco69

Jul 12, 2018
Welcome to the thread!
At the beginning of 0.08, Joey visits Gloria to tell her his preparations are complete so she can visit him at his home.
On his way out from Gloria's, he drops his wallet on the Maid in the living room. She'll give him a Discount Coupon (the Walkthrough now confusingly calls it a "Discount Voucher). That is what you need to give to Jason to get the ROOF-ies.

Good luck!
Thank's A Lot Dude

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
What is the error that you are getting?
Where did you downloaded the game from?
Can you provide a bit more info about your PC?
Are you using the latest WinRar version (this is important)?
I get no error, it flashes and closes, nor opens and shows no error
I downloaded from here last version 0.21
My Pc is Athlon II X2 270, 4GB Ram, Nvidia Geforce 7025/nforce 630a
It didn't work on windows 10 and windows 7 professional sp1
Winrar 5.71

I tested in similar game ( SummertimeSaga ) and no have any problem

Last edited:

dvstt

Jun 14, 2018
Same thing for me, every game from f95 works just not this one.Even found other game on the same engine this game use and that game works fine :/

efix9927

Apr 10, 2019
how can i mix things together? i mean i want to make cocktail with ice etc etc and what should i do? i click on the cocktail and grab on the ice icon and it doesnt work … somebody knows how can i use things?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
how can i mix things together? i mean i want to make cocktail with ice etc etc and what should i do? i click on the cocktail and grab on the ice icon and it doesnt work … somebody knows how can i use things?
Drag and Drop one item on the other. Both work alternatively

Same thing for me, every game from f95 works just not this one.Even found other game on the same engine this game use and that game works fine :/
What exactly are you getting ? Black screen and then auto-close?

I get no error, it flashes and closes, nor opens and shows no error
I downloaded from here last version 0.21
My Pc is Athlon II X2 270, 4GB Ram, Nvidia Geforce 7025/nforce 630a
It didn't work on windows 10 and windows 7 professional sp1
Winrar 5.71

I tested in similar game ( SummertimeSaga ) and no have any problem
The game closing by it self without an error is usually done by two things.
a) There is a 3rd program closing it like a firewall or antivirus. The game will try to read/write at the save location at the beginning. Some programs will interpret that as a virus and force a shut down. This is usually done by Symantec but it could be done by others. Try temporarily turning off your antivirus and see if that fixes it.

b) The game as mentioned on a will try to read/write on the save file folder/location. If there are other users on that PC it may cause it it malfunction. The solution is to try and run the game at least once as Administrator. Even if you are the administrator ... right click on the game file and select Run As... and set it as Administrator.

Previous problems were fixed by setting the game to run with an older version of windows in compatibility mode. Try running it with windows 7 or older. (not prof)

Also

A few players resolved their issue by restarting the PC (dunno why) and by moving the game folder that they were running to another location (usually desktop)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Milftoon-Drama I don't know if you are part of milftoon website staff but are you planning doing other games with different artist? Would be awesome to play different games made with your artists, you have good ones!

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Drag and Drop one item on the other. Both work alternatively

What exactly are you getting ? Black screen and then auto-close?

The game closing by it self without an error is usually done by two things.
a) There is a 3rd program closing it like a firewall or antivirus. The game will try to read/write at the save location at the beginning. Some programs will interpret that as a virus and force a shut down. This is usually done by Symantec but it could be done by others. Try temporarily turning off your antivirus and see if that fixes it.

b) The game as mentioned on a will try to read/write on the save file folder/location. If there are other users on that PC it may cause it it malfunction. The solution is to try and run the game at least once as Administrator. Even if you are the administrator ... right click on the game file and select Run As... and set it as Administrator.

Previous problems were fixed by setting the game to run with an older version of windows in compatibility mode. Try running it with windows 7 or older. (not prof)

Also

A few players resolved their issue by restarting the PC (dunno why) and by moving the game folder that they were running to another location (usually desktop)
I turned off the 2 antivirus(malwarebite/windows defender) I have and the firewall, put as adm and changed the place where it was (desktop), nothing worked

dazention

Oct 18, 2017
While this game has some of the best art and characters I have ever seen, the writing is pretty much the worst I've ever encountered. Please consider getting a new writer. It seems that whoever did the writing for this game is very illiterate and not well-versed in English

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes