CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I can't use the shampoo on the god amn laundry. He says I must have missed something BUT I did not miss anything. I followed the whole thing yet I can't use the shampoo. God damn it!

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
As I do not understand the language, a step by step is not provided.
It is impossible to play, one more reason not to sponsor the game.
If only I had my language, I would sponsor.
I can only hope for a charitable soul, to post the step by step of this version.
Come again? You seem to speak English just fine..I know three languages. It would help if you posted your primary language along with this statement perhaps.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Need some help with the walkthrough guys I have done till step 23 & at step 24 visiting bathroom the father keeps appearing 18.00 I think there's a bug or something. Plz help

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Need some help with the walkthrough guys I have done till step 23 & at step 24 visiting bathroom the father keeps appearing 18.00 I think there's a bug or something. Plz help
Go on weekdays at 18 to pick up the book

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Come again? You seem to speak English just fine..I know three languages. It would help if you posted your primary language along with this statement perhaps.
Google translator sometimes gets it right, sometimes it gets messy.
My native language is Brazilian Portuguese.
I don't think there are many here with this language.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Update is kinda ok a bit to short but similar to the few updates before , sharon character feels useless and bland , looks like a robot with no emotion , you meet her and 5 min after you are cumming on her and she's not saying anything feels really weird

For the mom content looks like its heading in the good way but ppl thinking next update will have sex scene with linda are delusional

There will be at least 2/3 update before , i bet the next update mc will try to corrupt her and change her mind , then an update without linda content , and then finally an update were joey manage to prove his father his cheating and linda will ragefuck joey

Reactions: kapriat1992

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
My opinion
This sharon I found very bland and without salt.
Grandma, who needed that? Who paid to see that?
Gloria is acceptable.
The story looks like it was taken from the butt.
Linda is the only one who interested me in this game.
Linda with each update and animation seems to be a different person.
I'm just getting the save game of the people, with no horny to play, especially this version.
I would definitely not pay to play this game.
I'm not criticizing the developer, he's just doing what they pay him to do.
Maybe if he played the game his way, the game might be quite different.

Reactions: Affwited
D

Deleted member 1439211

Does anybody please have the saving file from the v.0.19?
I don't want to restart the game from zero, as I did it several time since the first release.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes