alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i've dowloaded last version and when i started it, i don't remember in what version and step i saved game, mom is in her bedroom if you click her she says somthing 2 dress, red or green. who can help me?

Dec 27, 2017
I loaded my completed 0.21 save. Walkthrough says talk to Gloria and then click on limo but when I talk to Gloria, I end up at her house and when I click the door to leave, it takes me back home. Do I need to start a new game or am I doing something wrong?

Apr 7, 2018
Too hard for me, I dont have so much time to waste on silly riddles. Cheat mode doesnt help, I dont know whats the current task, what the game expect me to do etc. Skip mode for dialogues is not existing, so its also easy to do a big pointless loop.

• Love
Reactions: Ale69 and Mr_Sel

Th@StupidMuppet

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone have all the scenes saved? This forum doesn't allow me to order searches via date even if I modify the code. Found it. Didn't realise the save post in the OP had been updated. I'd assumed there'd be way more scenes since I last played lol. Oh well

Also, developer, Sorry but I disagree with your argument that a gallery is supposed to contain only images. It's a cop out whatever your reasons may be.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Great update,not only it was nice to see Gloria going complete slut on Joey but there was a huge progress with Linda it was the first time that she did something sexual with Joey of her own free will without any excuse and not only that but she did the handjob with her husband at her side.Frankly i don't think there much for sex with her now and from the way i see it will be her that will jump on the MC not the opposite

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
lol i liked storytelling in this up until 0.21, after patreon happenz i can't read this nonsense and skip all bs text right to the only good parts xD

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
lol i liked storytelling in this up until 0.21, after patreon happenz i can't read this nonsense and skip all bs text right to the only good parts xD
Please tell us what you didn't like. We are all ears and willing to adjust if it will help our game improve.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
scenes gallery, as i said not 5 posts ago
In the past we have explained this though and unfortunately it is not debatable at this point. We can't add the animations in the gallery as the size of the game will increase exponentially and we want to keep it as small as possible for people with slow connections and later in the future for IO and Android.
If you wish to just view the scenes then you can easily save before each scene as we are providing unlimited save slots.

• Haha
Reactions: EdgyPinkDude
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes