tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
French btch keeps asking me to pay tickets even if i already payed once. i didn't leave yet, after i talked to gloria in the gallery and clicked on her again she asked me again to pay the damn ticket. she's so infuriating that if she existed in real life, i would let my wife destroy her during her period days

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Save Location:
put save file here : C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama

Can someone tell me where the save location is?
I deleted all the saves from visionaire studio and replaced them with 1 save but somehow all the old saves are still shown in game even after restarting it many times

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
It's a beautiful and nice game, but it's sad that you can't see the sex scene again.
Thank you for your kind words.
Fortunately you can re-view the scenes. With the infinite amount of saves allowed , all you have to do is just save before each scene and then you can watch it again as many times as you like.

Save Location:
put save file here : C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama

Can someone tell me where the save location is?
I deleted all the saves from visionaire studio and replaced them with 1 save but somehow all the old saves are still shown in game even after restarting it many times
You deleted Part 1 or the Part 2 saves.
Part 1 and 2 are saved in a different folder

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, the more i play this game, the more i'm questioning myself how much more retarded the guy writing the script could be. (facepalm). Now we find out that our mom is a cheap whore, as well as Gloria. The MC is dumb. The mother is cheap whore that would sell herself for good mark, the classy Milf, Gloria, would be as lowless. I just dont know what can be even more unappealing, mom was fucked by a bunch of homeless as a free giveaway? You know, charity and everything. Or she'd let Jason polish her chocolate eye as an attempt to cure his gayness? Of cource right in front of MCs eyes, as he was mean to Jason.
I just dont know what to expect from future updates, it gets dumber and dumber with every new version.

Misik

Oct 27, 2019
I can't understand why Jason don't sell me the extra email jeans (i followed the walkthrough). He must Say 'those are not in yet Bud, pre-order only'. I grave the Pink pant to Gina.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I can't understand why Jason don't sell me the extra email jeans (i followed the walkthrough). He must Say 'those are not in yet Bud, pre-order only'. I grave the Pink pant to Gina.
You missed a step. Part 1 is very strict with the order that things happen. Give her the pink pants clothes etc and then the next one will be available.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
OK, the more i play this game, the more i'm questioning myself how much more retarded the guy writing the script could be. (facepalm). Now we find out that our mom is a cheap whore, as well as Gloria. The MC is dumb. The mother is cheap whore that would sell herself for good mark, the classy Milf, Gloria, would be as lowless. I just dont know what can be even more unappealing, mom was fucked by a bunch of homeless as a free giveaway? You know, charity and everything. Or she'd let Jason polish her chocolate eye as an attempt to cure his gayness? Of cource right in front of MCs eyes, as he was mean to Jason.
I just dont know what to expect from future updates, it gets dumber and dumber with every new version.
Please keep in mind that Linda's actions were 15-20 years ago when she was in college. We mentioned many times that she was wild in college and that the reason that she is not on speaking terms with Gloria is because of something sexual happening (cheating) with one of their boyfriends/husbands at the time.
If anything , we wanted to show that both girls pretty much had the same origin but developed -over the years- into two completely different characters where Linda is a caring housewife/mother and Gloria ...being Gloria.
Ps.
Yes ... Joey is a dumb mf sometimes... even though he tries his best.
Ps 2.
No NTR in our game. Jason won't "polish her chocolate" ever as only Joey will be getting action in our game.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
You deleted Part 1 or the Part 2 saves.
Part 1 and 2 are saved in a different folder
So if all the part1 or pt2 saves are saved in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama
Could you tell me where I could put the save? Since by putting it in there did absolutely nothing meaning that the actual save folder is somewhere else.
Thanks for your help so far.

D

Deleted member 741386

Can someone help me...
Everytime I start the game, it wont begin from the first chapter.
Can anyone explain how can I begin from the first chapter??

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So if all the part1 or pt2 saves are saved in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama
Could you tell me where I could put the save? Since by putting it in there did absolutely nothing meaning that the actual save folder is somewhere else.
Thanks for your help so far.
But they are not.
Again : Part 1 and 2 are saved in a different folder

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Another game that I played last a few updates ago (0.18) and now I'm up to date!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frodo563

Mar 4, 2019
because once he does that date becomes an anchor around the teams neck that they get strangled with if they miss it.

A better question to ask is how is the update progressing? or are there any tidbits you can share with the new update?

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Josilertq

Jun 27, 2019
I need help every time I try to put saves for 0.22 it never works but everytime I try 0.14 it works I dont know why.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes