D

Deleted member 879257

The flickering is normal and it is noticable on high fps screens mostly.
Which version are you playing? Part 1 or Part 2?
Milftoon drama thanks so much that you help me I think really great of you

it happens at part 1 and 2

I downloaded it on different hostern and nevertheless always have the same problem

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon drama thanks so much that you help me I think really great of you

it happens at part 1 and 2

I downloaded it on different hostern and nevertheless always have the same problem
In many parts of the game , the game makes you see a "cut scene" where the mouse disappears and the text auto progress. You can press ESC to skip those scenes as they are mostly talking and without any sexy things in them. In the rest of the parts , the mouse should appear correctly. If your mouse is still missing while normally in game then try pressing Alt+Enter to reduce the game window and see if the mouse is still missing.
This is first time that I hear about a mouse gone missing so I hope we can solve it together.

Reactions: allintine

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
Please keep in mind that Linda's actions were 15-20 years ago when she was in college. We mentioned many times that she was wild in college and that the reason that she is not on speaking terms with Gloria is because of something sexual happening (cheating) with one of their boyfriends/husbands at the time.
If anything , we wanted to show that both girls pretty much had the same origin but developed -over the years- into two completely different characters where Linda is a caring housewife/mother and Gloria ...being Gloria.
Ps.
Yes ... Joey is a dumb mf sometimes... even though he tries his best.
Ps 2.
No NTR in our game. Jason won't "polish her chocolate" ever as only Joey will be getting action in our game.
I was thinking... If Linda was "wild in college" and gloria was her close friend and also kind of a slut, why don't you guys take advantge of this and make like a "back to the future" concept. Where Joey goes back in time and bang the two of them and we can see how close they were in those days. These concept of go back in time is so obvious but I NEVER found an adult game like that. Perhaps you guys could suggest it to your patrons, I bet they would love it.

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
....why is the sex scene with grandma only 1? -_- I mean other characters like housemilf or rich milf already have lots of sex scenes but grandma only 1 scene? 0_0 is very unfortunate because the fans of this game mostly also want to see it again hahahah

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
That should be a Great update but I wish there be a domination with Linda....
A few months ago, patrons were mentioning various scenes for certain characters as options in the polls. For instance : anal with Gina ; blowjob from Mrs French. For Officer Kunt it was "domination" (not much of a surprise). Since all these scenes have presumably seen work done by the dev-team, it would appear that a domination scene with Officer K is up next.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I was thinking... If Linda was "wild in college" and gloria was her close friend and also kind of a slut, why don't you guys take advantge of this and make like a "back to the future" concept. Where Joey goes back in time and bang the two of them and we can see how close they were in those days. These concept of go back in time is so obvious but I NEVER found an adult game like that. Perhaps you guys could suggest it to your patrons, I bet they would love it.
There are few games with such concept. You can even find them on this forum. Milftoon is more than just a concept. Milftoon drama it's a world were we can find all our deepest desires and have fun in every dream we want

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Do I need to play this game from v0.1 till the latest, because I'm quite confused about this game
There are 2 parts of the game.
Part 1 which goes until 0.14 version and Part 2 which is the latest.
To fully enjoy the game , download part 1 , READ the hints/tips/cheats to progress as it requires some grind (which you can skip with the build-in cheats) and view/save/enjoy the scenes. Then download part 2 and continue.
Part 1 and Part 2 saves are separate so it is important that you keep Part 1 and Part 2 in two different folders so you can revisit each scene that you like without any problems.

Reactions: allintine

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
There are few games with such concept. You can even find them on this forum. Milftoon is more than just a concept. Milftoon drama it's a world were we can find all our deepest desires and have fun in every dream we want
Well, I suggested not for the whole game to become like this but as an arc within the game, or maybe as a special episode(maybe a halloween special). Think about it, Joey could use every thing that he knows about Linda(but with a young and hornier Linda) and use it to his advantaged and we could see how close Linda and Gloria were in those days!!
About others games with the same concept... Can you recommended it to me? Because I never found it on f95zone. And please, if someone else wants take these idea and turn into a whole new game, please take it. I have never seen a good time travel adult game!!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes