MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
hmm...v0.22 is out but may have to wait a while longer for this one too...

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Im hoping we get some good ass scenes. I was disappointed by how the anal animation was seemingly done so poorly compared to the stills used before and after the actual animation portion of it in the last update in the limo. These milfs got some fat asses, they deserve more love then they are getting! Either way, cant wait till we finally get house milf into something saucy, seems like things are finally starting to progress. I could care less about the other milfs now that shes beginning to budge.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Hiya guys!
Just to let you know that we are very close to posting the new update. You will all be very happy to know that we are including in this update the Halloween content as well ^_^
Thank you for your love and support!
Won't be long now until the update!
Thanks

Oct 12, 2019
Anybody here?I want to ask you guy that why the savefile didnt work,I got it to the milftoon drama and put it in the save files and changed it to savegame04.dat but it wont work.It just pit balck.Pls help

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
milftoon drama team is creating new records of delaying the release of game each month..
Just out of common courtesy, I won't call you a liar or a moron. I would, however, like to know what you base this upon. Are you saying there are very few other devolpers that delay their releases this much? And how many times has this happened so far? Oh, and just to have some kind of frame of reference, when did they promise to deliver the upcoming version, and where did they promise it?

D

Deleted member 177791

milftoon drama team is creating new records of delaying the release of game each month..
Ever heard of Gumdrop games? Nothing comes even remotely close to this in terms of delays...

Reactions: hou78
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes