RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so idk whats happening. I downloaded the new update today. 0.22. And i copy pasted my old saves. The description says that saves older than v0.15 wont work but my saves are from v0.15, the party update one. So the game loads and everything but when I try to follow the walkthrough, the first step is talk to gloria which i did and she transports me to her house. This ist supposed to happen cuz the next step says take lime and in 3rd step step it says talk to Mrs Kuntstable. idk whats happening?? HELP!!

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Hopefully, you have made a save after Step 23 of 0.21 (sleep until weekend, then wait until 18:00).
The supposed last Step 24 in 0.21 (visit bathroom on weekend at 18:00) should be your first Step in 0.22 but is omitted in the official 0.22 Walkthrough.
That should work for you.

Making a save after the 2nd last Step, then thinking of the last Step of an update actually being the first Step of the NEXT update is one of the handiest "tricks" for navigating MD.
Ohh daymn... And there I was sleeping and walink up several timem in game to be able to talk to gloria and get the limo.. Thanx fo the help bro..

Reactions: virtuvoid

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I need help every time I try to put saves for 0.22 it never works but everytime I try 0.14 it works I dont know why.
You need to makes sure that those saves are from or after version 0.15. If your saves are from part 1 then they will not work with this update.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama why don’t u tell us an approximate date of 0.23 release
^_^ ==>
because once he does that date becomes an anchor around the teams neck that they get strangled with if they miss it.

A better question to ask is how is the update progressing? or are there any tidbits you can share with the new update?
The update is working out fine thus far and we are up to date with our weekly work/plan so far.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how do i know where my save is from? I thought 17 but I cant do anything in walkthrught that is 16-19

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
do we need to download both parts ?
Treat them as 2 different games. Part 1 tells the story of the first 14 chapters and Part 2 the ones from 15 and above.
You can play part 1 and once you finish it then continue on part 2 or you can start from part 2 (this is why we did this) and catch up.
Part 1 has some grind in it so best to use the cheat from time to time (press F12 to cheat) to progress.
Part 2 has little to no grind

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You might be able to know by what you see listed in your inventory.
i uploaded a save before, but how do i compare what is in my inventory to what version im at? I think last thing I did was read a note on the fridge and no the guide say i should reread it or look in inventory and read it, but it is not in my inventory or on the fridge

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The last WT step in 0.17 is to sleep and then get note from fridge. The first Step in 0.18 is : after reading note from fridge, go to front door (notice that these Steps are very similar and the 0.18 Step is the one that matters).
That should be where you're at in your playthrough.
But I'm no techie and do not touch other players' saves, or share my own saves (when I tried that, I was told off basically because of my lack of techie skill), or judge their purity.

The inventory search, together with reading the WT, can tell a player where he ISN'T. For instance, in 0.17 Joey gave Linda some dirty clothes to launder for him. These clothes have remained in my inventory since then. To not have those clothes would suggest a player has not reached the end of 0.17.
yea there is a step missing between those steps in the walkthrugh, Ive done reading of the note, but in v18 walkthrugh there is no note in my inventory or fridge and there is no one at the front door
i tried clicking around for like 30min before giving up, tried the front door every hour to see if clock was a trigger for the front door, but nothing happens(so yes i have slept)

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I felt like giving this game shot (the Gloria character looks crazy hot) but I noticed a spoiler image on another page that had the MC screwing an old lady. Is that at all avoidable? Cause... I really do NOT want to have to watch or play through that. Only Milfs. NEVER Gilfs.

Just want to know before I download.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Another possible "trigger" are the dialogues/monologues. If whoever made that save you're using, or even you in your playthroughs, are not going to the very end of those texts that may be enough to block progress.
I've replayed Part 2 up to and including going to the front door to usher Linda and Mrs Jackson inside. The only small problem I kept encountering was too-fast clicking through the game actions, but otherwise the WT checks out. In 0.17, for instance, there are several actions/scenes that take place BEFORE the Step 1 of the WT.
If all else fails, just do another Part 2 playthrough. Just follow the WT to make a save : just prior to an h-scene; after the 2nd last Step of each WT version.

Good luck!
well I have another 395 games that release updates now and then so might give one this a pause until or if they add a real hint system in the game, but thx for trying to help

Reactions: virtuvoid
D

Deleted member 879257

Milftoon-Drama

I have a problem my mouse pointer is not displayed and the dialogs skip automatically.
Is there a solution I can try?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes