Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yea he is thinking like that but why man? If this game end another game with better scenerio can start. This games screnerio is pretty basic and it can be replaced very quick. Hopefully he is gonna understand soon.
The problem is, in my humble opinion, they don't have someone with marketing skills in their team. They gotta change their business plan and business model. And, yeah, you are right. They could start off another game anytime in parallel to this one, like many other devs do here. I just can't understand why they keep cucking us with Linda. I mean, we never saw even her naked ass in movement, we never touched/fingered or things like that = we don't have something to hang on while waiting.

First, we got the unconscious scenes where Linda was asleep, and now, we must start everything back while she's conscious ?? Come on, is it a handjob party ?! Then, what ? Blowjob? And wait 3 months for what ? Titjob ? I just hate being taken for a fool. I'm no patreon and I consider myself to be someone with a lot of patience, but man, there's a difference between patience and stupidity.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The problem is, in my humble opinion, they don't have someone with marketing skills in their team. They gotta change their business plan and business model. And, yeah, you are right. They could start off another game anytime in parallel to this one, like many other devs do here. I just can't understand why they keep cucking us with Linda. I mean, we never saw even her naked ass in movement, we never touched/fingered or things like that = we don't have something to hang on while waiting.

First, we got the unconscious scenes where Linda was asleep, and now, we must start everything back while she's conscious ?? Come on, is it a handjob party ?! Then, what ? Blowjob? And wait 3 months for what ? Titjob ? I just hate being taken for a fool. I'm no patreon and I consider myself to be someone with a lot of patience, but man, there's a difference between patience and stupidity.
And i do not like these sub charecters like Police Cunt, teacher ... (i do not remember her name too) whatever. My opinion these characters are very much waste of time.

Reactions: hou78

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
And i do not like these sub charecters like Police Cunt, teacher ... (i do not remember her name too) whatever. My opinion these characters are very much waste of time.
An adult game needs material. I won't consider the other girls as useless. Thing is the updates are too short - least important girls could fit in every updates, even with a small scene. When he first started, he said that the updates will be longer, more scenes, as long as he gets more patreons. Almost 2 years after, nothing changed. Updates are always late + bugs here bugs there (my dude, why don't you change the ££$"%%" engine ?!). Just words, words and words. No action.

Reactions: hou78 and OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
An adult game needs material. I won't consider the other girls as useless. Thing is the updates are too short - least important girls could fit in every updates, even with a small scene.
You are right too but if they are not concentrate well enough on main character/s they are pretty much waste of time to me, first thing first bro, first thing must come first!

Reactions: Kakato
May 1, 2019
THE DEV SAY: Better and Long sex scenes animations

What we have? All the same thing and not sex with linda.

I understand your riot guys. For this thing my name is ...

WAITING 4 THE NEXT UPDATE LOOK MY PICTURE.

Have a Nice Weekend.

Reactions: Kakato

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
That's why I quit this game. Since 2 years, every month is the same story :
1. There was a bug with X or Y thing and game gets delayed.
2. Patreon decides everything like as if the game was a vending machine. (dev has no word to say - just say yes as long as he gets money)
3. Getting cucked and waiting for a nice Linda Scene ( I understood that we were whinning for nothing in the end) Dev understand the importance of Linda, his trump Card. When he'll use it, it's over. The hype will be over.

To make it short, the Linda scene will mark the end of this game. Thanksfully, F95 is loaded with dozens of nice games and patreons who are different. Cuck-drama saga would be a better title for this one. Peace.
Someone who thinks like me, the only one that interests me in this game is Linda.
That scene with grandma, seriously someone asked that?
I have commented several times here,
I am in favor of the developer making your game as you wish,
This business of doing research is complicated, there are many alienated people with strange tastes.
And it looks like it's these people who are paying for the game,
is giving money like that, for the developer is good.
As for sex with Linda, only if the developer can't keep the story.
I wouldn't want to see just one or two scenes with Linda, but several.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
the end goal is linda, but i'm patient and would like to see the development of other characters first, laticia, police milf, to be honest gina is the only character i don't like very much but i hope to see more scenes with mrs kelly as well...

Mar 27, 2019
the end goal is linda, but i'm patient and would like to see the development of other characters first, laticia, police milf, to be honest gina is the only character i don't like very much but i hope to see more scenes with mrs kelly as well...
mrs kelly is a goddess

Reactions: Zkorey

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017

You Know what ? They don't care about this, because you and manys here a not member, they care about whos pay the bills LOL, the problem is that.. but the are right too, the need pay to the job, but many dont be a member because this too..
t's a two-cutter knife

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Update posted guys. Please remember to download from only solid download locations like our Patreon Page , Milftoon Members page OR a legit download from here at F95 (Given that it was not downloaded from SVS as the uploaders there tamper with our game files before they share them creating errors and bugs)

Reactions: yuimio520
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes