Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
the update was ok, but not surprising, I thought we would have at least another handjob from Linda, apparently we have to settle for that for now, and as for the other girls nothing very special, I don't know why but I didn't like the scene with cop milf, just my opinion ... hopefully the next one i'll be better.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019

Changelog:
Added Sharon Character and pinups/scene with her
Added Scene with Linda Character
Added storyline progression with Sharon and Linda
Added Damien - The Cat
Fixed a huge amount of bugs with save files

• Love
Reactions: ahmadss2 and Otyi

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
This game needs good storywriter that is for sure :S . "Hey, i heard your mom, it was very sexy and it gets me exited, could you pls fuck me!!" Really man, really???????? This is all you can write?!!!

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
1. Go at back of house and talk to oilling mom ...// After I finished playing v 0.22 What do I start with Linda?

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
These walkthroughs consistently mislabel the true Step numbers.
The true end of 0.22 (the very last spot a player could make a Save) is with Joey standing in front of his house, with the Limo parked by the curb, and the police documents relating to Sharon in his inventory.
The Step 1 of 0.23 should be to drop those documents upon the Limo which will end up with an h-scene with Gloria. After that, the official 0.23 starts. Go to the back of the house and talk to an oiled-up, sunning, naked Linda.
thank you bro

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
You guys used the very same rub scene that you used in previous updates! WTF?! Only thing that "amazing" in this game is Inusen's art. Seriously that guy does great job. But Milftoon is really ruining this game for me. I really wonder what were you doing in that "1.5 month".

Reactions: lxbx

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
These walkthroughs consistently mislabel the true Step numbers.
The true end of 0.22 (the very last spot a player could make a Save) is with Joey standing in front of his house, with the Limo parked by the curb, and the police documents relating to Sharon in his inventory.
The Step 1 of 0.23 should be to drop those documents upon the Limo which will end up with an h-scene with Gloria. After that, the official 0.23 starts. Go to the back of the house and talk to an oiled-up, sunning, naked Linda.
You are right. I will mention it so it will be added on the next ones.

You guys used the very same rub scene that you used in previous updates! WTF?! Only thing that "amazing" in this game is Inusen's art. Seriously that guy does great job. But Milftoon is really ruining this game for me. I really wonder what were you doing in that "1.5 month".
It has the same animation parts but it is not the very same per say. On the previous , his head is missing and some body parts are hidden along with the perspective of the BG's. We thought that instead of having her talk to him , we could use that part but naked to fill in instead of having her standing there and talking.
Also
Can you please be more specific on "Milftoon is really ruining this game for me." What exactly is Milftoon doing that ruins it for you? Maybe we can do something to change it.
Also x2
Feedback is appreciated but we consider more seriously feedback and suggestions from Patreons or Milftoon members.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Feedback is appreciated but we consider more seriously feedback and suggestions from Patreons or Milftoon members.
That is why you are going to lose one way or another. You are like slaves, i'm sure if they wanna fuck dad, you'll do it. Like you did on grandma.

Reactions: Kakato

theugly

Nov 18, 2019
That is why you are going to lose one way or another. You are like slaves, i'm sure if they wanna fuck dad, you'll do it. Like you did on grandma.
Finally some common sense prevailing in this forum. Been following this game for a while now. Just made an account to say this was THE MOST disappointing update TO DATE. I mean you guys are REUSING scenes and still there is so little content. Inusen said in this very forum that, he completes the art months before the update and the update is almost always LATE.

I'm fine with the delayed update but its been more than 2 years. ENOUGH WITH THE TEASING AND THE RUBBING. At least make new rubbing scenes if you have to have "rubbing only" with linda. Jeez talk about BLUE BALLS. (n)(n)(n)

I only hope milftoon delivers AN update in december unlike last year where there was no update in december.:mad::mad::mad:

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Finally some common sense prevailing in this forum. Been following this game for a while now. Just made an account to say this was THE MOST disappointing update TO DATE. I mean you guys are REUSING scenes and still there is so little content. Inusen said in this very forum that, he completes the art months before the update and the update is almost always LATE.

I'm fine with the delayed update but its been more than 2 years. ENOUGH WITH THE TEASING AND THE RUBBING. At least make new rubbing scenes if you have to have "rubbing only" with linda. Jeez talk about BLUE BALLS. (n)(n)(n)

I only hope milftoon delivers AN update in december unlike last year where there was no update in december.:mad::mad::mad:
This is no common sense, it's called unjustified entitlement. If you want to have a say in what they have or don't have to do, pay. If you already do, then i can understand your complaint. Otherwise if you're just a leech on a pirate forum(like most of us are), you don't really have any right to complain about anything...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Please do not spread lies as I see you are misinformed.
Last year on December we posted:
1. An update on the 13th
along with
2. a Tier 2 Reward on the 16th
3. a Tier 1 reward on the 25th
4. a Tier 2 reward on the 27th
5. a Tier 3 on the 29th

Please visit our Patreon to see them

Reactions: aunkub11
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes