Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
MC literally loses a girl to Jason, way to lie lmao.
This has already been answered. Gina was never Joey's girl so he never had her in the first place. She even mentions that many...many times. She is not with Jason either.

Where can I locate all the downloads; I'd like to play the game from the very beginning
You need to download Part 1. Check our Patreon. There is an open post explaining how to play the game which gives Part 1 links as well.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Is the game supposed start with going to a party?
No.
You are playing Part 2.
You need to download Part 1. Check our Patreon. There is an open post explaining how to play the game which also gives Part 1 links as well.

sts787b

May 1, 2018
i remember this game being difficult, in all senses of the word. Difficult to install, difficult to figure out what to do, difficult to push through the grinding, etc.. is this still the case?

Hanol121

Nov 23, 2017
so am i missing something? i started 2nd part but i cant get 1 dollar the second time since i have nothing sharp to cut the corn with.

May 16, 2017
You know, it looks fun, but with v.14 missing and not being included, it kinda kills it. I'd like to start from the beginning, but it doesn't seem v.14 is available anywhere? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: ATTAk

guesswhosback

Nov 4, 2019
Sorry for asking but can someone tell me how do i start playing this game? do i go for that v0.14 part 1? cause i saw that save dont work with v0.15+ which is part 2? im very confused. :(

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes