PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Sorry for asking but can someone tell me how do i start playing this game? do i go for that v0.14 part 1? cause i saw that save dont work with v0.15+ which is part 2? im very confused. :(
0.14 is the first part of the game. Play it first.
Then download the latest second part (0.23 in this case) and play it (as it starts from where the first part ends).

Reactions: guesswhosback

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Sorry for asking but can someone tell me how do i start playing this game? do i go for that v0.14 part 1? cause i saw that save dont work with v0.15+ which is part 2? im very confused. :(
v0.14 is the start of the story. Once finished with that play 0.15+ from a new game, saves don't carry over but you will have all the items that you need for it.

Reactions: guesswhosback

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
so ok I manage to the Halloween party part, but i got a huge black screen lol.... i already added the alchohol whatever in the punch but what to do next? I cant even see the living room its just pure black

guesswhosback

Nov 4, 2019
0.14 is the first part of the game. Play it first.
Then download the latest second part (0.23 in this case) and play it (as it starts from where the first part ends).
v0.14 is the start of the story. Once finished with that play 0.15+ from a new game, saves don't carry over but you will have all the items that you need for it.
Thank you very much for making it clear. :)

D

Deleted member 386829

not this update, but i really hope it's coming soon

i've been a supporter for 2 years and am still waiting! game doesnt have to end after they have sex so i dont know why its waiting so long

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Can't launch the game. It shows up in processes but won't actually launch. Anyone else run into the same issue?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes