LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I said in my post that I don't get a blanket.
These are my items after clicking the wardrobe; only item not shown in this screenshot is the wallet.
Guess my save is fucked or something

View attachment 464832
you used old save?
I started from the beginning of 0.15
:)) and followed the walkthrough till 0.22.. luckily i did some random things and manage to finish 0.23

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
lol is there?
all i see is her naked in the backyard oiling herself (mom), and if you talk to her she'll just ask you a massage behind her back while you rub ur dingdong against her ass... he didn't oil her :(
I go to the back of the house,(in weekdays and weekends) and nothing happens, the rear garden is empty mom cannot appear

Last edited:

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I go to the back of the house,(in weekdays and weekends) and nothing happens, the rear garden is empty mom cannot appear
what part are you?
this was suppose to be available after dad wakes you up and ask for a favor, to look or observe your mom, the previous to this is after you gave mom money, and your father got a hold of you (his with sharon in the living room at this point)... I think

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I will do some questions please.
Is there any galleys on all the sex scenes?
It's like a grandmother scenes...

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Changelog always says " this update contains lots of storyline progression" which u end in 15mins,dont know if that's a lot of storyline.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I lost interest in this game my reasons (1) player does not have the option to rename m.c. (2) can not start a fresh game it all should be 1 story not spaced out like chapters :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes