yanderepls

Nov 10, 2017
Please change the unskippable Mrs. Gloria phone call. It takes 30min of grinding to make her come to your room.
She declines to come like 5 times in a row every time, and you need to do it 4 times overall. So thats like 20 times you need to watch the same unskippable phone call.

Last edited:

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
so a dumb question... is the one in op referring part 2 the second part of the story or does the part 2 has both the content from part 1 and part 2

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
There will be a day when the game won a Pt-Br version. But that day is not today. :p
Let's go Milftoon! A Pt-Br version is beautiful. :love::sneaky:

sky11

May 29, 2018
Can someone upload 0.23 exercises?
I need to copy and translate to Google
Upload a document that can be copied
Thank you:LOL:;)

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you guys. Comments/feedback and reviews like these are a big push on our motivation and working on the game :giggle:(y)
Your game is great mate! The only thing i'm really missing from this game is the cunnilingus scenes :p It's a shame with all these beautiful woman Joey never tastes any of them. Please make a Gloria tongue-fountain scene happen, oh merciful devs!

p.s Joey can still be dominant when going down if you do it in the right position (legs over head) ;)

Bunta

May 6, 2018
The walkthrough says that you have to go to the back of the house and talk with mom, the problem is that she never appears on the back of the house with me, is someone else with the same problem?

Bunta

May 6, 2018
The walkthrough says that you have to go to the back of the house and talk with mom, the problem is that she never appears on the back of the house with me, is someone else with the same problem?
I've just notice that the game dragged me back on save for some reason, maybe i forgot to save last time :FacePalm:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Milftoon Drama - part 2 v0.23 Beta
just sleep and at 08:00AM, go to garden
save file in atach
save file location: C:\Users\Your.User.Name\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames
Oiling mom.jpg

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so i try to download part 2 and play but i get an error could not load file... its my first time playing the game do i need both parts or?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes