Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is a stunning game But If your like me? I'm constantly switching between Game & Walkthrough! which is a pity as you lose the flow of the game! & gaining money from the Detective is a bit lame IMO. let joey mow the lawn or a paper-round it's More believable!! Without the walkthrough this game would take Hours just going from room to empty room!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Sooo started playing the first version of the game.Really enjoyed till the moment i had to grind hundreds of dollards for a blonde bimbo ,to find out the MC horny lvl wont rise but insetead i have to grind more money to buy a camera just so i can give a naked picture of his mom to a fat pig... WTF! ( really had to stuggle not to close the game right there and then)
On a better note loving the game art keep it up.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Yo, can someone please tell me what programme to use to extract the CG. Ive searched the thread but no one is giving any answers

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Please change the unskippable Mrs. Gloria phone call. It takes 30min of grinding to make her come to your room.
She declines to come like 5 times in a row every time, and you need to do it 4 times overall. So thats like 20 times you need to watch the same unskippable phone call.
You can press ESC to skip those scenes. In part 2 we totally removed that so you will only find it in Part 1

The walkthrough says that you have to go to the back of the house and talk with mom, the problem is that she never appears on the back of the house with me, is someone else with the same problem?
She appears at Random 2/3 times. Either you are really unlucky OR you are missing something.

Sooo started playing the first version of the game.Really enjoyed till the moment i had to grind hundreds of dollards for a blonde bimbo ,to find out the MC horny lvl wont rise but insetead i have to grind more money to buy a camera just so i can give a naked picture of his mom to a fat pig... WTF! ( really had to stuggle not to close the game right there and then)
On a better note loving the game art keep it up.
Press F12 to cheat and avoid the grind.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
got this error why trying the run the game .exe

:No config.ini in \Milftoon drama\23\Milftoon_Drama_-_part_2_v023_Beta\/config.ini
:m_gamePath: \Milftoon drama\23\Milftoon_Drama_-_part_2_v023_Beta\
:Loading game from file '' failed!
:Init failed, could not load game

version 0.22 run normal .. whats with 0.23?
You have a corrupted version. Delete that folder (Seriously? It says Beta? ^_^) and download from Patreon or from here. Then extract using latest WinRar (yes it matters)

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So Linda cheated on his husbend multiple times, and on top of that, it turned out she got accidentally pregnant from some random guy fucking for grades, and after that she puts all blame for their marrige being on break on his husband? Lol what a hypocrite bitch. Before the update she was the only likebale female char for me, but it seems like writers doing everithing to ruin her aswell.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
When you return home from Jason's house, after giving Alicia the photoframe, be sure to make a Save. That way, you can minimize future problems.
Once the party starts, click each girl (Mrs Jackson, Laticia, Kelly, Linda). Also click Gloria but only if Officer Kunt is NOT in the room. At that point, drag/drop the pills unto the punch bowl.
Only then do you click Officer Kunt, then Gloria again, then Officer Kunt again. That will lead to the remainder of the update easily.
yeah the thing is, if you over clicked the screen stays black, but what i did was just slowly let the blinking pass, because each time the chracters in the screen changes :3, and i somehow manage to finish it

Reactions: virtuvoid

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Something is wrong there. You may need to reload and try again as the Study Spirit etc are missing.
yeah i over clicked and the screen stayed black, but i kinda waited for each character to pop up, like gloria and miss jackson, showing up from time to time each time the screen turns black to norma...
again dev keep up the good work, i'm loving the game

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Agreed. Now if only we'd get an update where the MC gets to actually do something with her that hasn't already been done before. When was the last substantial update involving Linda?

Mar 12, 2018
Is there a way to play through the content from first chapter? I recently started playing the game but do not see the option to play earlier chapters.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes