Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
Linda did NOT cheat on her husband multiple times.
She was something of a wild child before marriage, yes.
But as Kelly reminded her, all that took place before Linda was married. After marriage, she has been strictly loyal to her husband. Non-penetrative sex acts with Joey is all the "cheating" she's ever done.
I didn't like Linda's character in Part 1 as she came across as trashy. Plus, both Gloria and Kelly had her outmatched in the looks department. But in Part 2, she has bloomed very nicely. She is the ONLY likable character in Milftoon Drama.
How can you say she didn't ever cheat on her husband? They were literally together when she cheated on him with Gloria's boyfriend. That's why the husband can't trust her.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Linda did NOT cheat on her husband multiple times.
She was something of a wild child before marriage, yes.
But as Kelly reminded her, all that took place before Linda was married. After marriage, she has been strictly loyal to her husband. Non-penetrative sex acts with Joey is all the "cheating" she's ever done.
I didn't like Linda's character in Part 1 as she came across as trashy. Plus, both Gloria and Kelly had her outmatched in the looks department. But in Part 2, she has bloomed very nicely. She is the ONLY likable character in Milftoon Drama.
Well i liked Linda myself, she was my favorite character, but after we find out that she got pregnat w Joey from an accident, fucking stranger for grades, and lying to his husbend whole life about son, who actually is not his. And after that she still blames him, well she is what i call her a hypocrite bitch.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Again, none of this is known for sure. While Linda was an admitted wild child before marriage, so what?
A college professor is not a complete "fucking stranger". Although I'd blame the prof a hell of a lot more than the girl.

That old guy is a "piece of work". That character entered MD as a Mr P. Ervert with a sexual craving for young boys. Later, he gave Joey a box of very important documents to show his Dad. Joey has yet to do this. Then he tells Joey the threesome at college happened 30-40 years ago. How does that jive with him being the sire of 18 years old Joey? That timeframe better fits him being Joey's granddad because he sired Joey's Dad.
It's all a messed up storyline. Remember when Joey gave Kelly his Mom's wedding band? Kelly was supposed to show it off at Jason's birthday party. But Kelly totally disappeared from MD at that point until 0.23 when she made a cameo appearance. So, NOTHING ever happens in MD until it happens (even then it might be a dream scene).
I dont have problem w Linda being wild before marriage. I mean most of the women are before they get family and settle down. And i know she cheated w Glorias husbend after she had fight/break up w her future husbend but they hook up again after. What i dont like is that if it turns out Joey being that professors son because of that accident, and Linda lying to her husbend whole life.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
what part are you?
this was suppose to be available after dad wakes you up and ask for a favor, to look or observe your mom, the previous to this is after you gave mom money, and your father got a hold of you (his with sharon in the living room at this point)... I think
i give the skirrel to the oficer get the documents. And play in the night under the cover

darkengel

Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 200594

Overview:
Branch of one of the best artists of and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online.

Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings. Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-19
Release Date: 2019-11-17
Developer: Milftoon Drama -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Controls:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Hints v0.18:

Trailer:

Saves from versions earlier than v0.15 is incompatible with Part 2(0.15+)
but work fine for Part 1 (up to 0.14)
-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac (v0.16): - - - -

Extras: - - - Walkthrough (v0.22)

View attachment 433986 View attachment 433987 View attachment 433989 View attachment 433988 View attachment 220458 View attachment 220457 View attachment 100063 View attachment 202423

1. Go at Back of the house and talk to oiling mom
[scene]
2. Go back inside and sleep - dad will wake you up
3. Go outside and use Map on Limo. Travel to Jasons house
4. Click on Alicia and talk to her
5. Go back home and rest until 16:00 or later
6. Go outside and on the Left you will see Mr Dick (Far left of Limo). Talk to him
7. Give him Dirty Clothes (drag/drop). He will give you glasses
8. Give him Bike Pump (drag/drop). He will give you Alcohol Enhancer
9. Sleep
10. Visit Garden and give mom the glasses
11. Go back inside and sleep again
[scene]
12. Go downstairs and talk with mom using vacuum cleaner. She will give you hair
13. Using Map on Limo, visit Police Station
14. Give Police Milf (Mrs Kunstable) the hair. She will give you photoframe
15. Visit Jason's house and give Photoframe to Alicia so she will tell Gloria about
your party
16. Go back home and SAVE. Then click on Mom so the party will start. If you have
the pill it will start, if not then Joey will tell you that you still have some
things to do.
17. Every minute or two (random) the girls come in/out and change positions when it
gets dark. Be sure to talk to all of them at least once.
18. Put the Pills in the Punch
Then click on the Police Milf - Then Gloria - Then Police Milf again
[scene]
19. Go to Garden and pick up shovel
20. Use Shovel on Hole, get VHS
21. Sleep until 16:00 + and visit front of house
22. Give Mr Dick the VHS Tape

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
such a grindy game, skip button on keyboard please. Hold and skip?
ESC to skip scenes
F12 to cheat and bypass the grind.
For more tips on how to play go here:

Yes , part 1 is on Patreon along with Instructions here :

or in the 1st post here

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
anybody else thinks that the save games are bugged? no matter which one I load... seemingly have to replay some old story parts... :cautious: guess I have to delete all save games and start anew at v.14?!?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
anybody else thinks that the save games are bugged? no matter which one I load... seemingly have to replay some old story parts... :cautious: guess I have to delete all save games and start anew at v.14?!?
Please keep in mind that :
1. Part 1 saves work for Part 1 only and Part 2 Saves work for Part 2 only.
2. Each Part has a different save location.
3. If you place a Part 1 save in the Part 2 folder then the game will crash or it will start with problems (like yours). Make sure that you are placing a Part 1 or Part 2 save in the correct folder IF you are downloading it from a friend

One of the reasoning's for breaking the game in more parts was that players could start from 2 or 3 or a later version without the need of playing parts that they played in the past OR without the need to play a huge amount of game so they can catch up to the latest version.

Once Part 3 would be out , then this will also be applied.

Part 1 seems to be getting tweaked regularly. If that is your situation, then yes old Saves would be incompatible and new Saves are needed.
Part 2 Saves work fine for now. But, probably, when Part 3 starts at 0.29, Part 2 Saves will suffer the same fate as presently confronts Part 1 Saves.
Part 1 since 0.14 has not been tampered. Old Part 1 saves will work fine unless someone places a Part 2 save in a Part 1 save folder.

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
IT would not let me delete a comment... I asked a question that I found the answer too feel free to delete this mods. For some reason it won't let me.

VineTT

Jul 14, 2017
At the party, click on the following girls at least once each : Mrs Jackson ; Laticia ; Mrs Kelly [long time, too long, no see!] ; Linda. Only click Gloria when Officer Kunt is not in the room. After doing that, only then drag/drop the pills onto the punch bowl. Then click Officer Kunt, Gloria again, then Officer Kunt again.
yeah I know, I had the problem that the assets weren't loading. Minimalizing and clicking esc or tablet couple of times worked somehow.

Nice update :) thanks for your hard work.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes