Don Hon

Jul 30, 2017
lets see VisionaireStudio folder exists, Milftoon Drama folder doesn't, i save the game but wont create a folder/file yet the save works ...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i remember this game being difficult, in all senses of the word. Difficult to install, difficult to figure out what to do, difficult to push through the grinding, etc.. is this still the case?
All you have to do to install is to extract the rar file.
There is no grind anymore. Just click F12 to cheat
There is a walkthrough if you can't figure out what to do
anybody know how to get the book? I always get kick out lol?
previous version was fine
Where are you stuck on the walkthrough?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
What does Walkrought 17 mean?

Put the pulls in the punch

Problem solved////
It's a typo on the walkthrough. It means "pills" not "pulls"

So again, how is there pregnancy in this exactly?
Mrs Jackson , the Teacher , which can be seen in the latest version at the Halloween party dressed as a witch has been impregnated by Joey (MC). She even has the prego-belly there.
Can't launch the game. It shows up in processes but won't actually launch. Anyone else run into the same issue?
Try redownloading the game and extracting again. Running it at least once as Administrator (even if you are the only user on PC).
Are we just gonna not update the MAC version anymore? Do us a solid please and update the damn thing.
It's posted on Patreon always a week after PC release.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
great update,me and my gf were enjoying it
update so far is ... you get to bing bang boots the police officer.. that's
good job again dev will wait for another update <3
Thank you guys. Comments/feedback and reviews like these are a big push on our motivation and working on the game :giggle:(y)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Yea there is no logical reason for the chapters and the game being split into 2 parts
We have explained this many times and it is posted on our patreon (open post for all) on why we are doing it and the benefits/reasons outweigh the negatives. In 0.29 we are going to split again to Part 3

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I want to try this game, but all that "v0.14 (part I)" and "v0.15+ (part II)" in the OP is really confusing, and there is no about instalation.
Should I load that 0.14 part? Was all of this just about saves??

Reactions: madmax20

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Was a decent update atleast we can see there was some more work then usual in question of artwork (animation needs some improvement, its not a fully month size update but it was close for a change), found a bug here and there but that is normal and the only thing i didnt understand was the scene at night with the milf i think Milftoon-Drama u could make some change there cause there is no point atleast for me of having her like that and not doing anything beside talking. I give 7/10 update.

Dec 27, 2018
Cant open the game. Tried running as administrator.

10:04:18.176:No config.ini in C:\Users\devsi\Downloads\Gaming\Milftoon_Drama_-_part_2_v023_Beta\/config.ini
10:04:18.217:m_gamePath: C:\Users\devsi\Downloads\Gaming\DirectX\Milftoon_Drama_-_part_2_v023_Beta\
10:04:18.217:Loading game from file '' failed!
10:04:18.217:Init failed, could not load game
Any ideas?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is really well done and because it has an entire custom artset that differs from most VN on here, it really comes with a superb playing experience. I haven't been able to play in quite some time though! I cannot wait to see how much content has been added.

Any chance of seeing the newest MAC version being shared in .zip format?
:)

Never hurts to ask as the OP MAC linkset is outdated by 4-5 versions.

Reactions: gamefreak9417

bluejow

Jul 25, 2018
I don't understand anything, I've already downloaded the saves, the game and every time I put the saves instead of going to 0.23 there's always 3 saves in the pool and with grandma

HELP ME PLEASE

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Having not played this for a long time, is there anything for the MILF that he's staying with yet?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes