VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
There's a link up on SVS.
That should be OK for PC users. But NOT for either Mac or Linux users because that link will often screw up the "permissions". Dl time is 1 hour.
In any case, I won't play until I get a walkthrough.
[IMG alt="Milftoon-Drama"]https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/m/339/339208.jpg?1515081787[/IMG]
Milftoon-Drama
Game Developer

Dec 20, 20179732,258
43 minutes ago
Update posted guys. Please remember to download from only solid download locations like our Patreon Page , Milftoon Members page OR a legit download from here at F95 (Given that it was not downloaded from SVS as the uploaders there tamper with our game files before they share them creating errors and bugs)

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I would have agreed with your post up until the day 0.21 dropped. The moderator who uploaded 0.21 made that assertion that I repeated in my post that you've quoted.
The only previous time I had dl'ed an update from SVS (followed MD from the very start), I had comp problems but I now think this was a separate issue from SVS.
Many members complained who had previosly used the SVS links without clarifying that they were either Mac or Linux users.
I took the 0.21 and 0.22 PC links from SVS as an experiment : no problems whatsoever.
In my case, I'll wait for the official link,
I don't understand the language, and I really need a walkthrough.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
This update is ok, but not Linda sex scene, just rub scene, maybe next update ;)
This update is ok, but not Linda sex scene, just rub scene, maybe next update ;)
I believe not even next, and to tell the truth, I do not know if next year will have.
It looks like it's going to have to be in the fridge just like A Wife And Mother, until something interesting can happen.

Reactions: zeon98
Mar 27, 2019
Kinda wish the Police Milf scene was longer with more positions, and honestly thought there would have been a bit more content this update. Art is still amazing as always and there was a bit of story progression. Wish the updates stayed on track of being almost exactly one month like they used to be. Still love the game and will continue to be a patreon, just wish there was a tiny bit more per update. Can't wait for .24 :)

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Kinda wish the Police Milf scene was longer with more positions, and honestly thought there would have been a bit more content this update. Art is still amazing as always and there was a bit of story progression. Wish the updates stayed on track of being almost exactly one month like they used to be. Still love the game and will continue to be a patreon, just wish there was a tiny bit more per update. Can't wait for .24 :)
How many scenes are in the update?

D

Deleted member 386829

i like where story is going, but a reused rub scene? the pills alcohol was the perfect time for joey to have sex with linda! hope for it in next update!

Reactions: zeon98
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes