Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
is there a walkthrough on the milftoon dram 22 where you start with party ect?... kinda lost atm i have handed girl book, lipstick but idk after that what to do:S

TheWitcher

Oct 4, 2019
Just wondering.

Can I set somewhere to launch game in screen mode?
Second. There is some way to have NOT auto-forward dialogues?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Just wondering.

Can I set somewhere to launch game in screen mode?
Second. There is some way to have NOT auto-forward dialogues?
did you take a look at the controls on the OP
ESC to skip scenes
Mouse Click to skip dialog
F1-F2-F3-F4 to control Volume or via in-game Button
F12 = Cheat - Max Money for that Level -$1
ESC to view Save Menu
ALT+ENTER for Window Mode

TheWitcher

Oct 4, 2019
did you take a look at the controls on the OP
Yeah, i know about ALT+ENTER shortcut, but I was wondering about some launch option (i tried to do some changes in config file but no succes).

Also i know there are options to skip dialogues, but i want to stop/hold them :) Can i do it somehow?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, i know about ALT+ENTER shortcut, but I was wondering about some launch option (i tried to do some changes in config file but no succes).

Also i know there are options to skip dialogues, but i want to stop/hold them :) Can i do it somehow?
just edit the `config.ini` file and change the `FULLSCREEN = no` if you want it to launch windowed also you're saying that you don't want to skip dialogues? Oh I think I know what you mean you want someting like with Ren'py where you press a button to move on to the next dialogue on your own?

Reactions: rKnight
Mar 19, 2018
What happend guys? If you wait for update, play once again this game, or play another, i play Insexual awekening for waiting this update

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Don't expect Linda sex scene anytime soon, devs are hoping this game to last for a long time so banging the mom will be the climax (y)

Reactions: VM356255

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't expect Linda sex scene anytime soon, devs are hoping this game to last for a long time so banging the mom will be the climax (y)
That's why I quit this game. Since 2 years, every month is the same story :
1. There was a bug with X or Y thing and game gets delayed.
2. Patreon decides everything like as if the game was a vending machine. (dev has no word to say - just say yes as long as he gets money)
3. Getting cucked and waiting for a nice Linda Scene ( I understood that we were whinning for nothing in the end) Dev understand the importance of Linda, his trump Card. When he'll use it, it's over. The hype will be over.

To make it short, the Linda scene will mark the end of this game. Thanksfully, F95 is loaded with dozens of nice games and patreons who are different. Cuck-drama saga would be a better title for this one. Peace.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
That's why I quit this game. Since 2 years, every month is the same story :
1. There was a bug with X or Y thing and game gets delayed.
2. Patreon decides everything like as if the game was a vending machine. (dev has no word to say - just say yes as long as he gets money)
3. Getting cucked and waiting for a nice Linda Scene ( I understood that we were whinning for nothing in the end) Dev understand the importance of Linda, his trump Card. When he'll use it, it's over. The hype will be over.

To make it short, the Linda scene will mark the end of this game. Thanksfully, F95 is loaded with dozens of nice games and patreons who are different. Cuck-drama saga would be a better title for this one. Peace.
Yea he is thinking like that but why man? If this game end another game with better scenerio can start. This games screnerio is pretty basic and it can be replaced very quick. Hopefully he is gonna understand soon.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes