naigoaohah

Feb 29, 2020
how to buy the pills ?
First you need to talk to jason at milftoon shop , then he will trade the pills for linda's picture.Now go back home and there is a trader infront of your house sell the photo frame and he will give you a camera. Then wait for linda to get in the bathroom and use the camera on her.Then take the pics to jason and he will give you the pills.

Reactions: a12123

Qwertyasdfzxv

Apr 28, 2017
First you need to talk to jason at milftoon shop , then he will trade the pills for linda's picture.Now go back home and there is a trader infront of your house sell the photo frame and he will give you a camera. Then wait for linda to get in the bathroom and use the camera on her.Then take the pics to jason and he will give you the pills.
Maybe a dumb question, but where do you get linda's picture? I can't seem to find it

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
tbh i expected more from this update, but it is the beginning of part 3 and they had the hard work to bring the game to android too, so i think udpate was average, with luck the next one there will be more content ..

digitall

May 25, 2017
Don't know what I'm doing. Gold Digger tells me to save but I can't and after public pool screen with her, I don't know what to do next. I hit 'hint' and nothing happens

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes