Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Don't know what I'm doing. Gold Digger tells me to save but I can't and after public pool screen with her, I don't know what to do next. I hit 'hint' and nothing happens
The Hint function will Blink/Glow to attract your attention everytime the game thinks that some help might be needed. If it's not blinking then read the dialogs as Joey will also drop hints on what to do.

i dont fucking get it so after sex scene from that first girl i go home and go to jasons all he says are some generic shit nothing about pills and when i get home i drop the fucking frame on the midget he still doesnt do anything.
Go to the Hotel first. Gina gave you her Key

how dose the gallerys work or it has no animations
Gallery will be updated with animations in next update

Wait, part 1 and 2? Where are you??
Check 1st post. All 3 are there but IF you choose to rate the game , please rate it always on the latest version

Gallery still don't have animations and old version's full cg. Thanks for your upload.
Gallery will be updated with animations in next update

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys , please remember that Part 1 is like..2-3 years old. It is a bit unfair to rate us 1*s based on Part 1 when Part 3 is totally different as you are literally rating a different game (in a way). Since then we have evolved and changed the game based on your help and feedback.

Reactions: jowishg

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Also...has anyone encountered any bugs ? Any problems with the new interface? Anyone using Android? Would an IOS be worth spending some time on it or not needed?

Reactions: des_0

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Guys , please remember that Part 1 is like..2-3 years old. It is a bit unfair to rate us 1*s based on Part 1 when Part 3 is totally different as you are literally rating a different game (in a way). Since then we have evolved and changed the game based on your help and feedback.
It shows as well. The UI no longer "blinking" is a great improvement. I remember not being able to click through certain dialogue way back when, now that also seems to be a thing of the past. Every successive part appears to improve so well done! Definitely one of my favourite games.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
Sep 19, 2017
as a new player, should i play part 1 and then part 2 before part 3? like not sure if they are like early versions of the same game or what?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes