Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Download save game for new version.As a result, it loads and the black screen shows only the menu.But I found saves in the post and everything worked 0.15.
You don't need to transfer saves. Just click Start on Part 3. Saves are not interchangable between versions.

I am using my save file from part2 and after Jason refused to sell pills I go home but Mr. Dick is not there
Saves are not interchangable between versions. You don't need a save anyway in Part 3 since it starts straight from where 0.26 left.

Reactions: sheateater

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama could you please also release Part 1 and 2 for Android?
Unfortunately we cant. The User Interface and the game coding did not allow for Android. If you want to see the scenes though , we will add many of them in the Gallery in the next version

Would anyone upload a 0.26 completed save so we could start on 0.27?
Check the post above please. You don't need saves

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Listen bud really nice art / game, but I'm having the same issue as the guy before: mom's nowhere in the house. I have talked to Jason AND dropped wallet on him. Multiple times, no luck. She's vanished after the kitchen. :/

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Same might be a bug
It's not a bug. She has a chance of 1/6 to appear there as she appears in the other 5 locations + 1 not at all.

Sorry i didn't play it on android
but you got a nice work
Is there any possibility to have a replay scene?
The "Replay" is already there. You have an infinite amount of saves (use the arrows there) so you just Save before each scene and then you review it. Saving and Loading in our game is instant as it is quite optimized so you don't lose any time or have those slow load times.
In the Upcoming Gallery , the animations will be there BUT the dialogs will NOT. It will just be the girls/hero doing it.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Listen bud really nice art / game, but I'm having the same issue as the guy before: mom's nowhere in the house. I have talked to Jason AND dropped wallet on him. Multiple times, no luck. She's vanished after the kitchen. :/
It's not a bug. She has a chance of 1/6 to appear there as she appears in the other 5 locations + 1 not at all.

Also

did you Give the Photoframe to Mr Dick to get the camera?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Yes. She's not appearing anywhere, been through the whole house 7-8 times since I got the camera.
You do know that you need to EXIT the house and then RE-Enter it ... right? That's what the hint is telling you. If you do not EXIT the house (go outside) and then re-enter , she won't change location.

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Buddy I've exited and driven around freaking town. I've exited and entered properly. I keep doing it. She's. Not. Appearing. She has vanished everywhere, but she won't reappear.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Buddy I've exited and driven around freaking town. I've exited and entered properly. I keep doing it. She's. Not. Appearing. She has vanished everywhere, but she won't reappear.
Are you seeing her anywhere else? She needs to appear somewhere in the house once you get the camera.
1. Kitchen,
2. Bathroom
3. Her Bedroom 2x
4. LivingRoom

Procedure is :
Go Outside - Go Inside , Look for her , she is not there? Repeat

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Is the new update like 0.15, where I will not be able to play content in 0.26, 0.25 etc in the 0.27 version?
Yes. 0.27 is basically Part 3 which means it is independent. Save files are stored in different locations and the game versions should be stored/extracted/saved in different folders. 0.27 has a totally different interface and lots of things have changed.

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Are you seeing her anywhere else? She needs to appear somewhere in the house once you get the camera.
1. Kitchen,
2. Bathroom
3. Her Bedroom 2x
4. LivingRoom

Procedure is :
Go Outside - Go Inside , Look for her , she is not there? Repeat
I did everything you said, and it didn't work. She was literally appearing nowhere.

The fix: save and restart the game.

It works now, so let anyone know who runs into the same issue.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes