nimpo1234

Jan 2, 2020
Here check this saves
I have this in location:
C:\Users\USER_name\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
Also...has anyone encountered any bugs ? Any problems with the new interface? Anyone using Android? Would an IOS be worth spending some time on it or not needed?
Finished playing ANDROID version sir..it functions properly, atleast no bugs for me Thank You so much for making ANDROID version

rony123

Jun 5, 2018
My unofficial walkthrough for MD 0.27 (official version has yet to be posted) :

-intro by Joey
-Gina gives Joey a key-card to her hotel room
-Alicia arrives
-SAVE here for easy replay equity
-SCENE-
-go to hotel
-use key-card on key-card reader (next to door)
-try to exit from empty room but stay put in order to overhear convo
between Dad and Sharon in corridor
-go to Jason's house
-speak to Gloria who's in pool who gives Joey money to buy sex-energy pills
-go to Milftoon Shop where Jason refuses to sell Joey the pills
-HINT icon should now be blinking to alert a player to deal with Mr Dick
-try to deal with Mr Dick who refuses all the inventory items before changing his mind in order to accept the photo frame from Joey in exchange for a camera
-go into house but Linda, watching TV in the living-room, won't chat
-HINT icon blinks again-->exit house ; enter house but Linda, washing dishes in kitchen, is too busy to chat ; exit house ; enter house ; Linda, in bathroom taking a shower won't talk/cuddle but the opportunistic Joey takes a pic of the naked Linda
-go to Milftoon Shop where Jason eagerly trades the sex-energy pills for the naked pic of Linda
-go to Jason's house-->give Gloria the sex-energy pills--> in a very uncharacteristic move, Joey refuses Gloria's offer of sex [crazy, but true]-->Joey leaves on a limo bound for nowhere
-{unfortunately at this point the HINT icon refused to blink as required and I blindly and vainly searched for the next step or at least an Easter egg for "ages"}
-go back to hotel-->in a surprise twist by the dev, Gloria is belly-first on the bed in bra, panties, stockings, and shoes--> SAVE for replay equity-->remove her bra and panties for Joey has come back to his senses
-SCENE-

--end 0f 0.27--
Thanks for it

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
as a new player, should i play part 1 and then part 2 before part 3? like not sure if they are like early versions of the same game or what?
If you start with Part 1 - You will need a walkthrough , lots of grind. Lots of teasing and good sex scenes. Part 1 has few bugs but it is troublesome to get through it.

If you start with Part 2 - You will start at Jasons (Joey's best friend) birthday party. Part 2 does not have the grind from part 1 but you will still need a walkthrough up to towards near the end. Part 2 has few bugs , it is fun to play and has LOTS of scenes that surely you don't want to miss.

If you start with Part 3 - Joey will give you a brief explanation of what is going on so you can avoid Part 1 and Part 2. Part 3 has no grind , very little to zero bugs.

In my opinion :

if you are a new player and have patience , Start with 1:
if you are a new player but don't have lots of patience but you still want to view many and hot scenes , Start with 2 but get the walkthrough ready and read the Hints/Tips (Like F12 = cheating and Alt+Enter goes into window mode so you can see the walkthrough while playing)
if you are a new player and just want to see what the game is about , Start with 3 and see if you like it or not.

In any case , please rate the game from your experience with Part 3 since it is the latest

Reactions: rateezy

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
why u leave linda in this update guys?
This update was about Gloria and explaining a few things (about dad's scheme etc). Linda is still in it (briefly) but just talking in her underwear while wearing makeup or taking a bath. You can however see what Joey is planning on doing so... you can expect to see her in next parts

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Illperv - Can you please pinpoint what bugs you found which led you to give us a 2* rating or Part 3? Are you rating the latest Part 3 version or the old 2-3 year old Part 1?
Cheers , ^^

konrad123

Jan 10, 2018
I've encountered a bug when Joey has to trade with Nick for a photo camera. Linda is nowhere to be found and Nick just says he has a business to run and doesn't want to exchange the frame for a camera

on mac btw

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I've encountered a bug when Joey has to trade with Nick for a photo camera. Linda is nowhere to be found and Nick just says he has a business to run and doesn't want to exchange the frame for a camera

on mac btw
It's not a bug. You still haven't talked with Jason yet. Go to the Milftoon Shop , and drop your Wallet on Jason

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Question : Has anyone played/tried the Android version yet? We tested it on 4-6 phones and it was working OK but more feedback is welcomed.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Download save game for new version.As a result, it loads and the black screen shows only the menu.But I found saves in the post and everything worked 0.15.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes