melfew

Jan 23, 2019
First you need to talk to jason at milftoon shop , then he will trade the pills for linda's picture.Now go back home and there is a trader infront of your house sell the photo frame and he will give you a camera. Then wait for linda to get in the bathroom and use the camera on her.Then take the pics to jason and he will give you the pills.
i dont fucking get it so after sex scene from that first girl i go home and go to jasons all he says are some generic shit nothing about pills and when i get home i drop the fucking frame on the midget he still doesnt do anything.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
i dont fucking get it so after sex scene from that first girl i go home and go to jasons all he says are some generic shit nothing about pills and when i get home i drop the fucking frame on the midget he still doesnt do anything.
You go to him and drop a wallet after he tells you that he need some pics from Linda. You go home and give a photo frame to midget and after that you have a camera to take a picture in bathroom

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
yea, I`m wondering also what I should do and "HINT" is not working or atleast do nothing in this moment

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
This was a small update, but here's my unofficial walkthrough I guess since there isn't much there:

1. After Gina/Alicia scene, go to hotel.
  2. Use keycard on the reader to enter, then exit to see a scene with Dad & Sharon
  3. Go to Jason's house > pool to talk to Gloria. She will ask you to get some pills
  4. Go to MilfToon shop, drop wallet on Jason, he will tell you to bring him something else instead of money
  5. Go home, drop photo frame on Nick for a camera
  6. Enter house, talk to Linda. You need to take a picture of her, so you'll have to enter/exit the house/go other places until she is in the bathroom.
  7. Drop camera on her in the shower to take a photo. Take that to the MilftoonShop and drop it on Jason for the pills
  8. Go back to Jason's house > pool and give the pills to Gloria, then talk to her again after
  9. Go back to Hotel and enter the room to find Gloria again
  10. Click on her bra, click on her panties to see scene.
END VERSION

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
You go to him and drop a wallet after he tells you that he need some pics from Linda. You go home and give a photo frame to midget and after that you have a camera to take a picture in bathroom
that doesnt do anything i dropped my wallet on the fatass and the motherfucker says he doesnt want to buy anything

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Nice update. Building up for the future relationships for other characters and the pregnancy. I must say it was small but also an important update for the game.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Old savegames sort of work, but there are bugs (like Nick not being there, duplicate character models in a scene, etc). Don't use an old save.

Just start "new" and it picks right up from the end of 0.26 and ditches useless items, etc. There is no reason to use an old save in this case as 0.27 is the start of "Part 3" apparently.

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Good update but we really hope linda is always in action, the excitement she brings is waaay to different from the rest of the girls

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes