Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Buddy I've exited and driven around freaking town. I've exited and entered properly. I keep doing it. She's. Not. Appearing. She has vanished everywhere, but she won't reappear.
If you tried 5-6 times AND she is not appearing anywhere in the house after you got the camera , please let me know and I will have a look at it. So far I haven't got any complains about bugs so I will look at it instantly and let you know.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Milftoon-Drama Your game is super Milftoon, too bad your dialogue advancement system is automatic, if someone calls me while I'm playing the game goes on by itself and it's not nice to lose the dialogue. Also for those who are not native English speakers if the dialogues are long you don't have time to read them.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I did everything you said, and it didn't work. She was literally appearing nowhere.

The fix: save and restart the game.

It works now, so let anyone know who runs into the same issue.
Well... as long as it works.
It could be just plain bad luck btw but as long as it's working then everyone is happy. (y)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama Your game is super Milftoon, too bad your dialogue advancement system is automatic, if someone calls me while I'm playing the game goes on by itself and it's not nice to lose the dialogue. Also for those who are not native English speakers if the dialogues are long you don't have time to read them.
Each line has 6 seconds of pause between that one and the next unless some really short ones like "OK" where those are 3-4 seconds. You can easily Load back and review each scene if you like since Loading/Saving is literally instant and you have an infinite amount of save spots.
Do you think increasing those 6 seconds to 8 will help or will it make the game slower?

Nov 10, 2017
Yes. 0.27 is basically Part 3 which means it is independent. Save files are stored in different locations and the game versions should be stored/extracted/saved in different folders. 0.27 has a totally different interface and lots of things have changed.
I see, thanks.

With that being said, does anyone have download file for 0.26?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So the upcoming Gallery with the scenes from Part 1 and 2 don't have the dialogue? That's sad, so I wouldn't know the Story why the women want to do it with the Main Character.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I see, thanks.

With that being said, does anyone have download file for 0.26?
Check the 1st post. It's there (latest Part 2).
If you are going to give us a review , please base that review on Part 3 or Part 2 since Part 1 is really old and not applicable anymore

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Each line has 6 seconds of pause between that one and the next unless some really short ones like "OK" where those are 3-4 seconds. You can easily Load back and review each scene if you like since Loading/Saving is literally instant and you have an infinite amount of save spots.
Do you think increasing those 6 seconds to 8 will help or will it make the game slower?
Why don't you abolish time altogether and move the dialogue forward with a simple click?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So the upcoming Gallery with the scenes from Part 1 and 2 don't have the dialogue? That's sad, so I wouldn't know the Story why the women want to do it with the Main Character.
Yes. Unfortunately , doing that will require us to spend... quite some time on that part which will mean that we will delay the update for months. The dialogs are not just text that goes over but they need to be timed correctly to match expressions and movements. These details require quite some time to get right so it is best to view those in the actual game rather than the gallery.
The Gallery is also for players who do not want to be pressured by the dialogs so they can watch a scene indefinitely whilst the scenes with the dialogs usually end once the dialogs are finished ... leaving many players "unsatisfied" at that time

segaaaaa

Mar 23, 2020
My unofficial walkthrough for MD 0.27 (official version has yet to be posted) :

-intro by Joey
-Gina gives Joey a key-card to her hotel room
-Alicia arrives
-SAVE here for easy replay equity
-SCENE-
-go to hotel
-use key-card on key-card reader (next to door)
-try to exit from empty room but stay put in order to overhear convo
between Dad and Sharon in corridor
-go to Jason's house
-speak to Gloria who's in pool who gives Joey money to buy sex-energy pills
-go to Milftoon Shop where Jason refuses to sell Joey the pills
-HINT icon should now be blinking to alert a player to deal with Mr Dick
-try to deal with Mr Dick who refuses all the inventory items before changing his mind in order to accept the photo frame from Joey in exchange for a camera
-go into house but Linda, watching TV in the living-room, won't chat
-HINT icon blinks again-->exit house ; enter house but Linda, washing dishes in kitchen, is too busy to chat ; exit house ; enter house ; Linda, in bathroom taking a shower won't talk/cuddle but the opportunistic Joey takes a pic of the naked Linda
-go to Milftoon Shop where Jason eagerly trades the sex-energy pills for the naked pic of Linda
-go to Jason's house-->give Gloria the sex-energy pills--> in a very uncharacteristic move, Joey refuses Gloria's offer of sex [crazy, but true]-->Joey leaves on a limo bound for nowhere
-{unfortunately at this point the HINT icon refused to blink as required and I blindly and vainly searched for the next step or at least an Easter egg for "ages"}
-go back to hotel-->in a surprise twist by the dev, Gloria is belly-first on the bed in bra, panties, stockings, and shoes--> SAVE for replay equity-->remove her bra and panties for Joey has come back to his senses
-SCENE-

--end 0f 0.27--
Thanks,bro! You helped me a lot.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Why don't you abolish time altogether and move the dialogue forward with a simple click?
When we did that , players complained about the massive amount of clicking which created bugs via rapidclicking. We prefer this way though as players can lean back and relax while watching the scenes (one less hand busy)... in the next update we will do 8 seconds or 10 to slow it down a bit so that non-native-english speakers will have an easier time.
Thanks for the feedback :)(y)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
ma dude, dont make them delay the next updates doing it for you, just because you dont wanna play the other parts

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
ma dude, dont make them delay the next updates doing it for you, just because you dont wanna play the other parts
That's not true, I wanted to play the first two parts. Unfortunately there isn't a Android Port for it and the Def said that a Android Port for the first two parts are not possible. So even if I would play Part 3, I don't know what's happen in Part 1 and 2 so I don't know the Story.

XXWOGXX

Sep 24, 2017
The trick is to enter the house, find Linda, then exit the house.
Rinse and repeat to find her in the kitchen, then the shower (make sure to take a naked pic of her), then her bedroom (twice), lastly the living room.

I've done this several times, but she's never at the bathroom and some times she even isn't at any room of the house

Phartem

Feb 15, 2019
the final scene i guess it would be more interesting if we could see the real sex, the interaction was very cold, than the first scene that we look a better work. Well dont worry thanks for the work.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes