Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Had some hope part 3 would be more playable but nope, going to burn out my fingers clicking through these increasingly demented dialogues.
Dialogs auto-progress if you wait a few seconds and Part 3 is also intended for new players so ...yes at the beginning Joey will need to be more talkative so he can explain a few things to new players as we do not want to force them to play Part 1 and Part 2.
Hint: Once the intro is done (after the pool) do a save and start from there

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Reinstalling mc++ isn't fixing it DEV the old game works but not this :(:(
The file that is missing is a Redistributable file. If you installed the latest version then the game should play.
Just a quick pointer though....
EVEN IF YOUR PC IS 64 BITS , you still need to install the 32 BIT version for most games to work.

Which one did you install?

Reactions: HmmNEEDTHIS

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
What the hell... AGAIN my saved game is gone..
Yes... 0.27 - Part 3 has it's own saves since it starts at 0.26 ending. You don't need any saves for it (Just click Start).
To see your old saves , just run 0.26 and the saves will re-appear. (Just keep the Part 1-2-3 in different folders)

Reactions: RED_1993 and V&M

HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
The file that is missing is a Redistributable file. If you installed the latest version then the game should play.
Just a quick pointer though....
EVEN IF YOUR PC IS 64 BITS , you still need to install the 32 BIT version for most games to work.

Which one did you install?
It worked , I had zero issues playing this game so far this is actually was the first and you solved fast THANK YOU

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Man. I'm still not able to play this game on my PC. Part 1 up to Part 3 just straight up doesn't run. No error messages. Just nothing.

At least there is now a working Android version for part 3. Will Parts 1 and 2 get an Android version too?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Dialogs auto-progress if you wait a few seconds and Part 3 is also intended for new players so ...yes at the beginning Joey will need to be more talkative so he can explain a few things to new players as we do not want to force them to play Part 1 and Part 2.
Hint: Once the intro is done (after the pool) do a save and start from there
they should play part 1 and 2 they are missing out on plot.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes