bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
is it a bug? why cant i see mr. dick outside... m following the walkthrough properly. Thou i dont have any photo frame n all in my inventory. HELP Plzzz. somebody?

Reactions: Dreamsy

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
is it a bug? why cant i see mr. dick outside... m following the walkthrough properly. Thou i dont have any photo frame n all in my inventory. HELP Plzzz. somebody?
Аpparently it's a bug.I also do not have it and what to do photos too strange everything is very.

Reactions: bheemboy

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Can't even play it, this error pops up.

I remember I tried this game in the past and it worked.

Found this link to someone who was having the same issue:

I downloaded the 2015 version but I also have installed the 2018.

Someone found a fix???

Edit: Installation instructions say extract & run but seeing as this is part 3, do I need part 1 and 2 installed?

Edit 2: Goddamit now I remember. The game uses its own 'engine' or whatever. Seeing as they went as far as to overhaul the game interface they should have changed it to Renpy lol

Last edited:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Hi Milftoon-Drama

I have tested this android version and I must say that it is well done with smooth gameplay and no bugs or glitches that completely ruin the gaming experience.

Even so I have experienced a small error in the selection of objects, the error in question occurs when I select an object and then I cannot deselect it and I have to move the arrow with the object on top the error can be solved by changing location or doing something but it would be nice if you will patch it in the next update.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can't even play it, this error pops up.

I remember I tried this game in the past and it worked.

Found this link to someone who was having the same issue:

I downloaded the 2015 version but I also have installed the 2018.

Someone found a fix???

Edit: Installation instructions say extract & run but seeing as this is part 3, do I need part 1 and 2 installed?

Edit 2: Goddamit now I remember. The game uses its own 'engine' or whatever. Seeing as they went as far as to overhaul the game interface they should have changed it to Renpy lol

1. Go here please , install the latest Redistributable and it should be fine. This is not a game bug.
2. You do not need Part 1 or 2. Each version is independent
3. We upgraded the game interface which has nothing to do with the game engine. The game engine remains the same with a few upgrades.

Hi Milftoon-Drama

I have tested this android version and I must say that it is well done with smooth gameplay and no bugs or glitches that completely ruin the gaming experience.

Even so I have experienced a small error in the selection of objects, the error in question occurs when I select an object and then I cannot deselect it and I have to move the arrow with the object on top the error can be solved by changing location or doing something but it would be nice if you will patch it in the next update.
I see what you mean. You can select an object and simulate a drag/drop by just clicking rather than clicking-holding-dragging-dropping. To remove the object from the mouse/interface , simply click anywhere that can be clicked (could be the enter/leave of a room or a character) and it will be removed.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Had some hope part 3 would be more playable but nope, going to burn out my fingers clicking through these increasingly demented dialogues.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes