Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
how is called the artist that made this game, is the same one that do the The milftoons comic

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
Damn this game so fucking hard , This is not a competition between genious and imbeciles , don't waste our fucking time we're just here to enjoy and entertain , can't even leave the house and stuck at horny lvl 1 , I already search everywhere click all possible , heater, visit mom shower every wed , damn so disappointing
there's plenty of walkthroughs already out to tell you exactly what you need to do to progress..

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
Damn this game so fucking hard , This is not a competition between genious and imbeciles , don't waste our fucking time we're just here to enjoy and entertain , can't even leave the house and stuck at horny lvl 1 , I already search everywhere click all possible , heater, visit mom shower every wed , damn so disappointing

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
use this walkthrough...

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I have windows 9 and i can't start the game what software is required ?
A real operating system?

Seriously, need more information than you can't start the game.
What operating system are you using?
What hardware?
What happens when you try to start the game?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The game will run on any windows Platform , even XP and older. You just need to be sure that you have a graphics card that can support OpenGL (Any graphics card that is not from the 90's) and that you run the game in Administrator mode IF your Save's are not working as the game needs to have read/write access to write and save the files needed for saving.

The 0.07 Update will be out once we are done debugging it. Unlike other's we prefer that we delay an update rather than posting it earlier with bugs. It won't be long now guys...

Reactions: thatnerd

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
The game will run on any windows Platform , even XP and older. You just need to be sure that you have a graphics card that can support OpenGL (Any graphics card that is not from the 90's) and that you run the game in Administrator mode IF your Save's are not working as the game needs to have read/write access to write and save the files needed for saving.

The 0.07 Update will be out once we are done debugging it. Unlike other's we prefer that we delay an update rather than posting it earlier with bugs. It won't be long now guys...
i hope will be in this weed

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
You drop the shampoo on laundry after you've reached Horny Level 4. Nothing immediately happens. But soon, there is a scene where Mom appears in undies which is triggered by the shampoo-dropping.
But im at horny level 5!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes