Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
100% save? too lazy to grind through and it has no skip all dialog option
Yes it has... either click ESC to skip dialog on cutscenes or click mouse button to skip current viewed dialog.
Please remember that if do not read anything from the dialogs then chances are that you will not understand what is going on or what to do further in the game.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys , we would love to hear feedback about the latest update. Please tell us your feedback on the new Save Style (easy/hard?) , the art style on the scenes by our amazing artist Inusen , the game progression and storyline , the main hero/heroines , what you would want to see more , what you would want to see less , bugs , etc.
Also , if you can , please drop a review here
Cheers

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
In this update didnt find any bugs, the game is very good i enjoy the storyline so far and amazing art. (The letdown is the amount of gameplay for this update)

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
I have a bugged savegame, anyone who can share theirs where you have to use the shaker with the empty glass.

c:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\

thats where the savegames are.

64Red

Apr 17, 2018
Hello, sorry for my english, i'm french

I download the last version of the game and it crash when i try to go in the Jason House. Do someone have the same problem ? How can I resolve it ?

xMandy

Oct 31, 2017
Hello, sorry for my english, i'm french

I download the last version of the game and it crash when i try to go in the Jason House. Do someone have the same problem ? How can I resolve it ?
Same problem here. If I try to take a taxi to milfs house the game crashes - black screen and game exit. Tested in full screen and windowed.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes