Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hello, sorry for my english, i'm french

I download the last version of the game and it crash when i try to go in the Jason House. Do someone have the same problem ? How can I resolve it ?
Salut d'un autre français.
Je viens de faire la mise à jour du jeu et tout est bon pour moi.
As-tu essayé de re-télécharger le jeu ?

Hi from another french.
I just updated the game and everything is good for me.
Have you tried downloading the game again?

Jan 23, 2018
Full_walkthrough 0.7
1.Visit Gloria and keep talking to her until she mentions that the House milf secretly goes out at nights. Mark down the day and time.
2.Go home and wait until the day/hour from previous step. Go in the living room to meet the house milf (mom) and talk to her. She will reveal where Jason is.
3. Study until full. Visit the Milftoon Shop and talk with police Milf. Betray your friend with option "Be Smart About it". If you are not fully study then the option will not appear.
4. Leave, return to shop. Jason will be there.Talk to him.
5. Buy from Milftoon shop (Drop wallet) from Extras the Voucher (250$)
6. Visit the Jason House and Go the pool. Talk to her. She will tell you that she won't do it unless she knows that Jason is at the shop and she wants proof. Show her the Voucher (Drag and drop it on her)
7. View scene. After scene Joey will go back home. Repeat this scene 3 times until Joey asks for sex.
8. Do again a boobjob , this time she will be topless
9. Talk to her about sex. Keep begging, crying until she accepts. It could take up to a few times (lots)
10. She will give you a nail file. Useit on the umbrella on the top left of the pool to get the rope
11. Go back in your house and into your bedroom.
12. Use the rope (drag/drop) on your window so that Joey can prepare a way into the house for Rich Milf .
13.Visit Rich Milf and tell her that you have made the preparations.

64Red

Apr 17, 2018
Salut d'un autre français.
Je viens de faire la mise à jour du jeu et tout est bon pour moi.
As-tu essayé de re-télécharger le jeu ?

Hi from another french.
I just updated the game and everything is good for me.
Have you tried downloading the game again?
Cool de voir une autre francais, j'ai réussi à résoudre mon problème. Je dois jouer sans music, c'est bizarre ^^'

Happy to see a other french. Now I can play bout without sound, it's funny ^^'

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes