drud

Aug 29, 2017
Sorry but the default controls of the game need alot of work, Ive played every update and for each update Ive had to refer to the guide again because the steps necessary to progress in certain situations is explained horribly in game and is entirely up to speculation rather than progression, then combo with the fact that you cant just spam left click through all dialog and cutscenes and escape just skips. Maybe implement some more writing as if it was written in the head of the player having a thought on what to do next for step by step things that need completion or implement some kind of checklist, as it stands the game is super finicky and needs alot of work in ui and controls, the game itself is nice but there is way to much left to speculation and to little to learn from exploration. I really hope that in the future you decide to work on changing these things for the better as the controls are extremely poor for the type of game. Good luck with the game but im gonna take a break from the next few builds since the whole situation with the controls is horrendous to me and take away from the whole experience when having to go though the same stuff over and over again just to reach the outcome that i forgot what i needed to do again at this specific time. Also most people will be playing this game with one hand so having the controls the way you do is counter intuitive and the best implementation would be to follow the control scheme of renpy games Left click to advance and select, rightclick brings up the menu.

Reactions: BT and Fustis

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
It seems to me that these updates are very small and it does not seem okay to wait 1 month for extra 4 minutes, I understand that it's hard to do this, but the expectation really deserves it.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
i truly hope that we can corrupt Msa Gloria,seeing hot woman like lusting for the MC is my favorit thing in these games

xMandy

Oct 31, 2017
for everyone who has problems with loading an old save file. on page 64 is a mega link which worked for me
:-( tried this version, too. Same problem. Can walk through the house, can drive to shop with taxi, but if I try to use taxi to Jason's hose -> black screen and exit...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Do old saves work with the new update?
All saves work with every update.

Do old saves not work? tried loading one 3 times and game just exits itself?
If the game is kicking you out when you load , then you have most likely a corrupted save file. Try loading another save file.

I like the art a lot. I hope this game gets a (borderless) windowed mode and a text speed increase at some point.
Press Alt+Enter

Someone have a full sav ? mine is stuck... this game is too long to repeat pls
Cheating helps speed up the process. Press F12 to cheat and earn quick cash after you level up a a few times (there is a limit)

For some reason the game won't launch. Is there any way that I can retrieve error log to see what the problem ?
Run the game in Administrator mode. The game needs to write a file or two to lauch (save files and settings).

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
For those that have a problem with loading a previous save then do the following while we look into this bug (we are trying to replicate it without success so far)

1. Try repeating the process (loading the file) a few times and/or revisiting the location that kicks you out.
2. Try downloading the game again and use the latest WinRar to extract it. Older Rar versions could cause problems.

If you downloaded the game from a leech site like SVS then we can't really help if the game is buggy as we do not know what they may have done with it before sharing it. Our version on Patreon is working just fine (as far as we know)

Is everyone having this problem with Jason's house/pool only or with other locations too?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
hello people, with me, the game crashes when I give gina the earrings and want to look through the hole. someone has a tip for me, what did I do wrong?
This is a known bug from 0.05 when the cheat was buggy. There is no way to fix it unfortunately as you accidentally exploided the cheat and bypassed a few game dialogs and options (hence the crash). You will need to restart your game I am afraid. The cheat bug is now fixed so it won't happen again.

pratz9999

Dec 10, 2017
How to get this?

*Go home and wait until the day/hour from previous step. Go in the living room to meet the house milf (mom) and talk to her. She will reveal where Jason is.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How to get this?

*Go home and wait until the day/hour from previous step. Go in the living room to meet the house milf (mom) and talk to her. She will reveal where Jason is.
Well it is simple : Go Home and wait until the time Mrs Gloria told you about. The days are either Friday or Saturday and hours are 19:00 or 20:00. If you haven't talked to Gloria about this though then the House Milf won't appear there.

Zalvictus

Jan 14, 2018
I seem to be caught in a loop. Rich milf is just floating in the middle of the pool saying the same thing and House milf never goes into the living room..

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes