Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I seem to be caught in a loop. Rich milf is just floating in the middle of the pool saying the same thing and House milf never goes into the living room..
1. Grab Shaker from pool. Go home and wait until Sunday Morning. Go in mom's bedroom and you will see that she has wine next to her bed.

2. Use Shaker on the Wine glass to mix them up.
Hint: Mrs Gloria (Rich Milf) told you about your mom's drinking habits. "This is an expensive drink , not like that cheap wine your mom drinks at night to comfort herself about her poor life choices"

3. Go back to Jasons house pool and use Shaker on the empty glass. Leave and return.
Hint: If you return on a Wed , you will see her topless sleeping on the pool bed. You can't do anything besides watch/admire her on Weds. If you return any other day she will be out sitting by the pool.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The only problem I sometimes have is with the full screen mode. The down-sized screen works fine.
Of course, I grind for all points and money. I had 3 saves prior to 0.07--they all worked. I found no coding bugs of any kind in 0.07.
Cheers , thank you for feedback

xMandy

Oct 31, 2017
All saves work with every update.

If the game is kicking you out when you load , then you have most likely a corrupted save file. Try loading another save file.
I just did. My last save before was around end of 0.04. Was playing till I was able to go to Jason's house...
Same result: choose taxi, next dialog coming up and after that black screen and game is gone.
Tried different downloaded versions of 0.07...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I just did. My last save before was around end of 0.04. Was playing till I was able to go to Jason's house...
Same result: choose taxi, next dialog coming up and after that black screen and game is gone.
Tried different downloaded versions of 0.07...
Read a few posts back about this issue

shikouyin

Jun 14, 2017
8. Leave and return again the next day.

9. Click on the Umbrella on the top of the location. Joey will notice the edge.

all done,but still 2 options,please help

Apr 15, 2018
Anyway to play the game windowed instead of full screen? I'm playing with the walkthrough & it's annoying to have to exit the game screen to go back & read the walkthrough. Never saw any option menu or anything. Plus, game is flickering non-stop.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I played with a 0.05 save and it worked fine. Thanks for that!
Story was good so far its still early so overall I can't say how the progression is but I don't dislike it, I like how you drop hints. Only weirdness I had was with the boob job and the text jumping around the screen each time I did it; I played in window mode.

LOVE the art. It's like naughty Disney. Can't wait to see house milf at the restaurant, the sparkles on her outfit (and Gloria's) was well done. I am interested to see the teacher too (like I said, you drop hints well).

Overall the only complaint I had, as was mentioned before, the up and down arrows are reversed. Pressing up to go down is counter-intuitive. Sort of like those intermittent wiper switches where the short wait is the long bar, and the long wait is the short bar.

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
I can't play for some reason it always says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged does anyone know how to fix this ? i already tried to redownload a couple of times but it didn't fix the problem

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes