peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I need help, i think my save is buggued, i last played at 0.05 and now im playing 0.07 but there is no pool anymore and i cant go to the Rich Milf House to talk to the maid

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I can't play for some reason it always says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged does anyone know how to fix this ? i already tried to redownload a couple of times but it didn't fix the problem
Your problem is your unzip program. I used an older version of 7Zip without problem. The dev for the game suggests the recent version of WinRAR.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Sorry Milftoon, but I will drop this one. After 15 minutes without knowing what to do I went for the walkthrough, which is a bad sign. I do like the graphics, but the more I played the more I realized that this game is heavily focussed on Skinner Box. Also it's linear and its steps are a little hidden with nothing interesting to do. Serious, being honest, how was the player supposed to know that the mother doesn't lock the bathroom on wednesday? Unless he tryies everyday. And the Skinner Box with stealing money really pissed me, and it seems it won't end only with clothes (I dropped after the breast piercing scene). Also, most of the time, I had nothing to do but skip the day. Please understand that Graphics aren't the only thing needed in a game, gameplay is even more important (The Last Sovereign is adult and pure gameplay, and it really locks you in front of the screen), and the combination of Linearity and Skinner Box is one of the worst ones a developer can make. You don't give options to the player when he gets bored of the repetition.

And I must say, before thinking of lauching the game, get the Visual Novel core ready. You can't review the past text, it has auto-mode always enable and you can't set the speed or disable it, which is a problem if you are a fast or a slow reader. If the game is like this, Renpy would be better engine, it has all of these function by default, and it admits UI and clickable buttons and variables like money (Kingdom of Deception use these functions very well)

If you want some examples of similar game that got those things right, try Man of the House and Summertime Saga. There is MY NEW LIFE and My Summer with Mom and Sis on RPG Maker (similar but in other engine). I'm sorry if I was too harsh, But the game really could be better.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
I'm stuck, I followed the walkthrough until the point where I have to dump out the old shampoo on the laundry, but I can't even select the laundry. Or is the laundry not the pile of clothes in the bathroom for some reason?

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
I'm stuck, I followed the walkthrough until the point where I have to dump out the old shampoo on the laundry, but I can't even select the laundry. Or is the laundry not the pile of clothes in the bathroom for some reason?
It is but you have to draw the shampoo bottle onto the laundry.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Anyway to play the game windowed instead of full screen? I'm playing with the walkthrough & it's annoying to have to exit the game screen to go back & read the walkthrough. Never saw any option menu or anything. Plus, game is flickering non-stop.
guys how I can get it in window mode and not full screen?Please let me know how
This has been posted numerous times , please read a few posts back next time :

Alt+Enter

I played with a 0.05 save and it worked fine. Thanks for that!
Story was good so far its still early so overall I can't say how the progression is but I don't dislike it, I like how you drop hints. Only weirdness I had was with the boob job and the text jumping around the screen each time I did it; I played in window mode.

LOVE the art. It's like naughty Disney. Can't wait to see house milf at the restaurant, the sparkles on her outfit (and Gloria's) was well done. I am interested to see the teacher too (like I said, you drop hints well).

Overall the only complaint I had, as was mentioned before, the up and down arrows are reversed. Pressing up to go down is counter-intuitive. Sort of like those intermittent wiper switches where the short wait is the long bar, and the long wait is the short bar.
Thank you for the feedback. Even though we believe that the arrows make more sense this way , we will reverse them if a few more point it out ^_^

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Tried to play this on mac using wine, but i only see a white screen. Anyone knows a way to make the game work?
We are working on a Mac version

To the creator. I enjoyed it, the artstyle looks pleasant.
Thank you.
Thank you for playing. Please consider throwing a penny or two our way on Patreon. It will really help us keep the project alive

You need to get caught once by her in order for the laundry to be active

And I must say, before thinking of lauching the game, get the Visual Novel core ready. You can't review the past text, it has auto-mode always enable and you can't set the speed or disable it, which is a problem if you are a fast or a slow reader. If the game is like this, Renpy would be better engine, it has all of these function by default, and it admits UI and clickable buttons and variables like money (Kingdom of Deception use these functions very well)

If you want some examples of similar game that got those things right, try Man of the House and Summertime Saga. There is MY NEW LIFE and My Summer with Mom and Sis on RPG Maker (similar but in other engine). I'm sorry if I was too harsh, But the game really could be better.
We made numerous games in RPG Maker and even though it was fun, we decided that it was not modern enough so we moved into this engine that we have been working on for years and we will not change for anything as we are not trying to be like other games or developers. The game is different from other games as it is NOT A VISUAL NOVEL in our eyes and we intend to keep it this way ^_^.
Thank you for your feedback though

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Your problem is your unzip program. I used an older version of 7Zip without problem. The dev for the game suggests the recent version of WinRAR.
Yes , the latest WinRar is the best to use so be sure to update if you are using WinRar. Older versions are known to have problems (this is for all .RAR files and not just for the game) with the latest WinRar compression (that we are using) as they made modifications.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
Yes , the latest WinRar is the best to use so be sure to update if you are using WinRar. Older versions are known to have problems (this is for all .RAR files and not just for the game) with the latest WinRar compression (that we are using) as they made modifications.
i m blocked on the pool i have click on umbrella but tell me something to cut but were i find it?

Reactions: lillard

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
The same problem i'm at the pool click on umbrella and tell need something with technology cutting? What have to do ?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes