Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
A whole month for the sake of two titsjob?
These take a huge amount of time to do. The only way we can be faster is if we hire additional help which currently with our current patrons/income we can not afford. If you want to see us doing more work and faster then please consider throwing a few pennies our way.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Will the way the woman talk with the MC chance as their relationship progress?Like in Urban Demons the higher the relationship the way the character talk becomes more friendly and lustful foward the MC
Yes but it depends on the milf.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
like the comics most characters are perverts,mrs Gloria(my favorite)behind the facade is lustfull probaly,she agreed way to easily to have sex with MC for someone that find him gross,aside from annoyins her a little we didn't even use blackmail and she agreed and her giving multiple boobjobs while the deal was only for one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnson131

Jun 17, 2017
So, i though a little...
You guys, if you wanna make more money, need to make some changes in your approach. People must be hooked to pledge you and same time not be dissapointed. There is about half a year gone since 0.1, and still no sex in game. I understand that story is story, and progression of relationship's between characters take's time, but people want more already now. The more they get, the more they pay. Vicious circle. So, let's look on Summertime Saga. Why this game with so crappy art style turn on so many people? Inusen is way way better. I think only because Dark Cookie (autor) made a big job in additional support. You guys must show "making of" streams, make board on trello with your plans, etc. The more people will see, the more they will believe in your project. And you need to do something with gameplay. At least make a quests journal.
Sorry-for-my-broken-english.
Anyway, good luck, i think your game is treause in perspective. Wish Y3DF will make their own game too (strangers in a strange land doesn't count).

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So, i though a little...
You guys, if you wanna make more money, need to make some changes in your approach. People must be hooked to pledge you and same time not be dissapointed. There is about half a year gone since 0.1, and still no sex in game. I understand that story is story, and progression of relationship's between characters take's time, but people want more already now. The more they get, the more they pay. Vicious circle. So, let's look on Summertime Saga. Why this game with so crappy art style turn on so many people? Inusen is way way better. I think only because Dark Cookie (autor) made a big job in additional support. You guys must show "making of" streams, make board on trello with your plans, etc. The more people will see, the more they will believe in your project. And you need to do something with gameplay. At least make a quests journal.
Sorry-for-my-broken-english.
Anyway, good luck, i think your game is treause in perspective. Wish Y3DF will make their own game too (strangers in a strange land doesn't count).
Y3DF has Horny Assylum and Horny Henry

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes