NecromeN

May 2, 2017
These take a huge amount of time to do. The only way we can be faster is if we hire additional help which currently with our current patrons/income we can not afford. If you want to see us doing more work and faster then please consider throwing a few pennies our way.
Unfortunately, I can not be a patron,no extra money.But it's still slow, like you're a one and a half people.

Sep 12, 2017
Hello, I am a Colombian and this game I like very much is very good. I congratulate you, so I suggest you do an anal scene. You can not imagine how incredible it would be, I suggest you do it with the protagonist's mom (I'm dying to see her in action) or with the blonde milf (she fascinates me), I love the panoramic scenes, but please explain how to know when it is a panoramic scene in the game, and how I can interact with them, I already play everything including this version is very original

Reactions: stever

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
havnt played in awhile what ways do you make money other then cleaning your room i have 250 i need 300 for the maid the cheat only gives me 250 someone please help

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
also i think i hit a glitch i picked up the shaker without talking to rich milf but now that i need to make a drink the shaker is not in my inventory ive tried loading older saves but it is still not there someone please help

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
havnt played in awhile what ways do you make money other then cleaning your room i have 250 i need 300 for the maid the cheat only gives me 250 someone please help
You can't reach enough horny to gave a cash cap big enough, yet.

oh shit this game so funny. hey guys dont miss this game but this game cant run window mode :( why?
This has been answered a couple times recently. Read back a couple pages.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The game has a default of Full Screen (for me it crashes ~50% of the time). Press "ALT + ENTER" and magic! You are now in Windows mode and (probably) no more crashes.
Cool thx. We will look into it if the problem that some are mentioning is from the screen size.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
They need to make an incest game.
And those aren't? o_O

also i think i hit a glitch i picked up the shaker without talking to rich milf but now that i need to make a drink the shaker is not in my inventory ive tried loading older saves but it is still not there someone please help
Use the arrows on the inventory to scroll through it

how can i get that nail file?
She will give it to you after the 3rd time and if you select the sex option instead.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hello, I am a Colombian and this game I like very much is very good. I congratulate you, so I suggest you do an anal scene. You can not imagine how incredible it would be, I suggest you do it with the protagonist's mom (I'm dying to see her in action) or with the blonde milf (she fascinates me), I love the panoramic scenes, but please explain how to know when it is a panoramic scene in the game, and how I can interact with them, I already play everything including this version is very original
Thank you for playing and enjoying our game , however we can only do requests (like anal or scenes-by-order) if patrons of high tiers or Milftoon members (top tier) request them as they are the backbone of our game so we listen to them the most.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Talked to her multiple times on each after seeing it, she still does not give the file.
After the 3rd time she does the boobjob , you will be asked to have sex with her or to do another boobjob. Persuade her (beg her multiple times) until she accepts and she will give you the file.
*Please read the walkthrough*

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes