wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
im stuck at "Click on the Umbrella on the top of the location. Joey will notice the edge" i dunno how to progres from here

step 2 wait to saturday 20:00 talk to mom
tnx jikhak

Sep 12, 2017
thanks for your comment, you know a good idea would be that throughout the game the panoramic scenes that one unlocks can also be seen in the gallery during the game (I think at least those scenes not to affect the scenes of the story) and already at the end of the game the scenes of the story if they appear in the gallery

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I love the art, Reminds me of Larry 7, but I am also not able to get the game to start. On my main computer, it turned the screen black, locked up my entire system, and I am still having to repair the problems that hard boot cost me, and on my laptop (not risking that again on my good system) It happened like someone else, the screen went black for a moment and then the game closed. I tried running it as an admin, as you suggested, but I got the same result. It is too bad, I really wanted to try this one, the art gave me such a case of nostalgia.

It needs to start in a window, full screen is bad, m'kaaay. I could be wrong, but I am guessing part of my problem in the main computer here is the multi-screen display.

whoddunit

Dec 31, 2017
I answered that already a couple pages back. You can find the post .
Ah, thanks mate... I started searching for a solution from 1st page forward... Lost my patience at the 9th or 10th page :coldsweat:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah, thanks mate... I started searching for a solution from 1st page forward... Lost my patience at the 9th or 10th page :coldsweat:
You can go up to the top of the page, and there is a search feature, if you then check the box that says search only in this thread, it will make things much easier to find (if you can think of the right key-words).

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes