Zethsmithsuliva

May 23, 2018
Hi ! I like this game, well I like the comic and all yours works, but I could not play it well, I would like to know if there is any guide to the game because I do not advance, I only study up to level 20 and the game does not progress anymore nothing happens and nothing is found different, each day is equal to the other, they help me, Where do I find a guide for the game ...?
Sugerir una edición

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hi ! I like this game, well I like the comic and all yours works, but I could not play it well, I would like to know if there is any guide to the game because I do not advance, I only study up to level 20 and the game does not progress anymore nothing happens and nothing is found different, each day is equal to the other, they help me, Where do I find a guide for the game ...?
Sugerir una edición
The walkthrough has been posted many times and on the first post. You can also look it up on our official forum.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I realize VN games are not so easy to revise as short stories [which I write]. If this is the "promise" of a reworking equivalent to a revision, I applaud this decision. Mrs Gloria was too glorious a character to be just one of many easy conquests.
True but it's impossible to to not break the character a little,realistic there is no way that a arrogant and vain bombshell like Mrs.Gloria would have something with someone like Joye without some very heavy blackmail,though i hope that there is a option to conquer her without that

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Unless Mrs Gloria is a total slut, Joey has no chance with her except thru blackmail. I'm OK with this. But for her to belittle Joey constantly, then suddenly act as if he held complete control over her WITHOUT heavy blackmail is not remotely plausible. He doesn't--yet.
Note that my objection stems from wanting to use the Mrs Gloria character again and again in the game. To make her conquest gradual. I am in no way saying this situation should mirror RL (she'd threaten him or laugh at him, for sure).
True,a gradual conquest is better,as long as there is a "pure route"(like urban demons when you corrupt the heroines until they are sluts for the MC without heavy blackmail)i don't nitpick too much with the characters,of course like you said it was strange for her to agree too soon but there is no way that she would give him a boobjob without being at least little slutty no matter how much she said that was her pride for maitaining her word

Feb 6, 2018
guys, I do not understand I'm at horny level 6, jason disappeared, sra kunt tells me to help her look, jason's house assistant says look for more money, lady glory is in the pool and asks me to a drink, but it does not let me grab the cup, mom just lets me throw the oil, and after finishing in her back, I go to the room and rest. he does not give me the file to fix the umbrella, the father already talked to my mom and they are fighting, what do I do? .-.

D

Deleted member 386829

Here is the first MAC test:

There are 2 files , version 1 and version 2. If one doesn't work , then please try the other one. Let me know which one works (if any) and how well it works please

@HokutoNoKen @DeadBeatDaad
@JoeSmoeDoe @klang @poodles @Mitta073 @CrazzedCat @wiijay @Gravazook @suckedinto @Pistolmax @A.J.
i tried it out and it works technically, but the graphics are all in a tiny bottom left portion of the screen while the rest is black

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i tried it out and it works technically, but the graphics are all in a tiny bottom left portion of the screen while the rest is black
Which one from the 2 versions did you download?
Both work OK?
Screenshot of the problem ?

Mac version works well. Weird flickering but aside from that its totally fine.
Both work OK?

jamesqweqwe5798

May 24, 2018
i need help how to get this

Visit Gloria and keep talking to her until she mentions that the House milf secretly goes out at nights. Mark down the day and time.

whats the day and time?

GNAARRR

May 24, 2018
i have a bug, im taking the last picture for mom and after i drag the camera i get "i got what i need" but the photo doesnt appear in my inventory. i started over but still same bug at the same point. i have been waiting for 0.0.7 but the bug isnt fixed (i think it only happens with me) Anyway, can anyone give me his save file or tell me where can i find one? ♥

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Both work OK?
Screenshot of the problem ?

Both work OK?
Both work fine man just a little flickering on version 1. btw as a guy coming off summertime saga, battle of the bulges, dreams of desire etc etc would you consider making the character a little bigger. I know you upped his visual age so would you also up his cock?

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes