DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Added KEYS in the game description , it seems many people do not know that ESC brings up the Save Menu and that it can also be used to skip scenes and text

DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Tested the Mac version (I'm on MacOS 10.13.4). Opening the second zipped file gives me this:

no game.png

First one opens fine, except...

game.png

... it only plays in the bottom left quarter of the screen. I couldn't get it to go fullscreen or even windowed mode no matter what I did.

Other than that the game played just fine, gameplay-wise I found myself accidentally clicking more often than usual so I ended up repeating dialogue, studing/gaming extra, and traveling to the store when I didn't want to more often than on PC.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Tested the Mac version (I'm on MacOS 10.13.4). Opening the second zipped file gives me this:

View attachment 103425

First one opens fine, except...

View attachment 103424

... it only plays in the bottom left quarter of the screen. I couldn't get it to go fullscreen or even windowed mode no matter what I did.

Other than that the game played just fine, gameplay-wise I found myself accidentally clicking more often than usual so I ended up repeating dialogue, studing/gaming extra, and traveling to the store when I didn't want to more often than on PC.
Em... that's weird... The previous tester said exactly the opposite but I am glad that it is working for you so you can enjoy the game

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
is anybody have torrent file ? everytime i download zip file it said that the file have been corrupt

Jul 14, 2017
having an issue with the game,anybody else getting flicker an then forced on to desktop because it keeps happening everytime I go back,it'll work for a few sec then for me back to desktop any help would appreciated

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
having an issue with the game,anybody else getting flicker an then forced on to desktop because it keeps happening everytime I go back,it'll work for a few sec then for me back to desktop any help would appreciated
Where does it flicker?
Which OS do you use?
"everytime I go back" --> Where?
Which version you have?
New Game or old saves?

Reactions: The Fool of Owari
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes