sdrawkcabenam

Mar 13, 2017
Exited the mother's bedroom without replicating the credit card (misclicked.) Is there a way to still obtain the card? I couldn't go back into her purse straight away -or- after sleeping. Failing that any sort of save past that point would be appreciated!

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 105653 So who's hotter : Mrs Gloria or Mom? As a neutral, I'd choose Mrs Gloria. As Joey, it would be Mom! Mom! Mom!
while the mom is pretty hot i say Mrs Gloria is hotter,speaking of this,considering that the creators said the the characters are gonna responding diferently depending of what you chose,i think we will have to at some point chose between 2 characters and considering that Mrs Gloria hates the mom i think we will have to chose between them

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Joey has no sister or aunt or grandmother we've seen. Mom seems "pre-chosen" so she's #1 against all comers. Still seems sad that we couldn't play (and play and play and play some more) with Mrs Gloria more than we are. At least there are quite a lot of MILFS (and possibly more Gina) before the main course--Mom.
Well we are in the beggining,like you said it would be ridiculus with Mrs Gloria to fall so easily unless she is a total slut,of course in these types of games sonner or later she becomes "addicted"to the MC it's just to soon yet

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Overall the faces between the two are not that dissimilar, its that subtle Disney style.
Though I have more a fondness for Mom more due to the relation and she seems to be a little warmer once you get past her being mad at Dad, Gina was ok but it was over pretty quick. Mrs Gloria has that haughty rich bitch attitude you just want to break.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
mac version?
It's being tested. Read back a few pages in this thread for more details.
Seems buggy at the moment. But hopefully the devs can make things right soon, and there will be a full-fledged Mac version.
Check a few posts back. There is a Mega file with 2 versions in it. Some MAC users find the first to be buggy and the other to be working fine and others the exact opposite. The most common bug is that the game will play but with a black border around the screen but other than that it should play as the PC version

Grave Coldies

Jun 17, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question but I have a problem with the game itself.

Do I need some kind of program installed first in order to play it ? because everytime I click on the EXE the shutdown without even starting the game and I don't know what to do

Please if someone can give me some advice would be great

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes