Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question but I have a problem with the game itself.

Do I need some kind of program installed first in order to play it ? because everytime I click on the EXE the shutdown without even starting the game and I don't know what to do

Please if someone can give me some advice would be great
We need more information
What OS are you using?
Have you tried running the game as Administrator?
The game is known to have bugs if you extract it with an older WinRar version. Are you using the latest?
Did you install the game in the past ? Was it working then?

Grave Coldies

Jun 17, 2017
We need more information
What OS are you using?
Have you tried running the game as Administrator?
The game is known to have bugs if you extract it with an older WinRar version. Are you using the latest?
Did you install the game in the past ? Was it working then?
Im using Window 7

Yeah tried running the game as Administrator but didn't work

I think it might be my winrar version, is outdated.

And no is the first time I installed this game so far.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Im using Window 7

Yeah tried running the game as Administrator but didn't work

I think it might be my winrar version, is outdated.

And no is the first time I installed this game so far.
Download the latest WinRar please and try again.
Remember to run the game as Administrator (at least the first time) since it needs to write the save files

Grave Coldies

Jun 17, 2017
Download the latest WinRar please and try again.
Remember to run the game as Administrator (at least the first time) since it needs to write the save files
Did everything you said and nothing, the game doesn't even show the usual error message of: "The program is not responding"

It just open up for a sec and close to the next.

Do i need another program ? I got WinRar updated already and run the game as Administrator

Reactions: TheDevian
D

Deleted member 386829

Which one from the 2 versions did you download?
Both work OK?
Screenshot of the problem ?

Which one from the 2 versions did you download?
Both work OK?
sorry for taking so long to respond, this is a pic of the problem im having (it's with the milftoon_drama_macos.zip one)

hope it helps

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
sorry for taking so long to respond, this is a pic of the problem im having (it's with the milftoon_drama_macos.zip one)

hope it helps

There is a config.ini file in the Resources folder. Edit that one please and where it says Resolution = desktop
change it to Game or Auto
Please let me know if that did any difference

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Did everything you said and nothing, the game doesn't even show the usual error message of: "The program is not responding"

It just open up for a sec and close to the next.

Do i need another program ? I got WinRar updated already and run the game as Administrator
Do you by any chance have two monitors or two graphics cards installed?
Have you tried running the game from a folder that is not on your desktop ?

The game does not require any kind of software to run , the only thing that it needs is a graphics card that can support Open GL , and that is something that a pc that can run Windows 7 can surely support.
If the game is not running again then maybe check the restrictions on your antivirus as it may pickup the game as a false positive since the game is trying to write files (save files)

Jimnoquera6

Jun 1, 2018
I hope I'm right that this is the scene in 0.06 when Mrs Gloria tells Joey to pour her a drink. If so, do NOT pour that drink. Instead, Joey takes the shaker (looks like a bottle) home with him to use on Mom's drink.
Please come back if you have any more problems.
Welcome to this thread and site!
WHERE CAN I FIND MOMS DRINK? IS THERE A SPECIFIC TIME OR DAY

Grave Coldies

Jun 17, 2017
Do you by any chance have two monitors or two graphics cards installed?
Have you tried running the game from a folder that is not on your desktop ?

The game does not require any kind of software to run , the only thing that it needs is a graphics card that can support Open GL , and that is something that a pc that can run Windows 7 can surely support.
If the game is not running again then maybe check the restrictions on your antivirus as it may pickup the game as a false positive since the game is trying to write files (save files)

I found the problem. I don't have a graphics card that supports Open GL. My computer has Windows 7 but is really really like really old so I gonna need to buy a graphic card if I want to play your game haha thanks anyway for now gotta wait for it.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Jimnoquera6

Jun 1, 2018
So far, there has been no plot continuation with the act of exchanging some of Mrs Gloria's stronger wine for Mom's weaker wine on Sunday morning. Joey then returns to Mrs Gloria's poolside and finally pours Mrs Gloria a drink, but with the now different wine mixture.
Please use the walk through for further scenes. The above is from 0.06.
Good luck!
sad mine is 0.06 that was the end of scene were can i get the 0.07

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I found the problem. I don't have a graphics card that supports Open GL. My computer has Windows 7 but is really really like really old so I gonna need to buy a graphic card if I want to play your game haha thanks anyway for now gotta wait for it.
I am sorry that you had to found out that this was not a software problem that we could fix. I wish you the best of luck with your new graphics card

D

Deleted member 386829

There is a config.ini file in the Resources folder. Edit that one please and where it says Resolution = desktop
change it to Game or Auto
Please let me know if that did any difference
Doesn't seem to change anything. I'm using a laptop if it makes any difference

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hm, full of Bugs, Game Crashed without reasons few times... No, maybe in few month i will Support you, IF you are able to fix it. Nice Idea, bad Work

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes