Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Yes new install, no saves, first time install, normal Play, no cheat, Yes Admin running, 8.1 win, i9 7920X overclock, Aorus GTX1080 ti 2X sli, 128 gb Ram (vengance 3000mhz). Possible too much Hardware for your game?
Try running it in compatibility mode please for windows 7 or lower

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I'm trying to think of "random" things.
Surely, the Study level? But Mom is supposedly preparing Joey for a high-paying career and even that is semi-plausible. This path even led to Gina the "tutor".
That's the key. Semi-plausible is OK. Several dialogues are head-scratching for me. That's OK, I accept a "wobble" now and again.
Players shouldn't really try to pick and choose between having to do a few chores [I grew up on a farm doing many] and having sex with many babes. Doing chores seems ever more believable than enjoying sex with MILFs like Mrs Gloria, for sure. But all I hear (from me too!) is "We want MORE sex!" in this game.
That's what i mean there isn't a need for so many steps it's impossible to make it beliaveble that the MC gonna fuck the MILFS unless they are sluts

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
A player, or voyeur, MUST supply things too. This is the base situation : a horny teenager wondering what sex would be like with the babes around him. Plenty believable. The player/reader must join his own desired outcomes to those of the MC. This is now a fantasy, of course. A dream come to life. But is it believable as a dream? Most definitely!
We are getting off topic,by random things i mean the part where we trade the wine if Mês Gloria or the part where we trick mom and get the milf channel,though i agree with you let's hope the we are gonna fuck Mrs Gloria in the next update

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Try running it in compatibility mode please for windows 7 or lower
i tryed... its better, i see the shop, i buy leave and be back on Desktop.... ok, its Frustration pure, i try all diffrent combination of compatibility. i thank you for try to help me, but i think maybe i go and open a beer and smoke a cigarette to calm down, thx anyway and i wish you luck for the future Projekt

d0d0li123

May 7, 2018
No one tell what joey must do after got grounded in this thread
I try to talk with his mom but she always answer joey father will coming back soon
Please help

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
No one tell what joey must do after got grounded in this thread
I try to talk with his mom but she always answer joey father will coming back soon
Please help
Page 1 of this thread - Walkthrough OR visit our forum (posted there too)

Mar 18, 2018
New to this game--any word on a Mac version? I saw that the dev said a long time ago that there wasn't much of a demand for it, but I would love to know if there is one available.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Greetings you can know that they have advanced so far in the next update I mean version 0.08?
So far we added a few items , fixed a few bugs and progressed the game storyline
We will post a detailed version on our Parteon once we have completed the version and started debugging it. It wont take long now

Sliderrr

Jun 11, 2018
Here is the first MAC test:

There are 2 files , version 1 and version 2. If one doesn't work , then please try the other one. Let me know which one works (if any) and how well it works please

@HokutoNoKen @DeadBeatDaad
@JoeSmoeDoe @klang @poodles @Mitta073 @CrazzedCat @wiijay @Gravazook @suckedinto @Pistolmax @A.J.
How do i get the new vers i think i have the old vers, i'm at the part where i have to fix the rope

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes