Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I know this out of the topic but why redneck age comic doesnt have a sequel @Milftoon-Drama
For the same reason for everything else that gets canceled==> Not enough paying members requesting it.
If you like what you see , support it or it will surely die out without financial support as many people do not realize that artist's need to eat too.

Reactions: Valila

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Just curious..When will kelly get a scene with MC. Are you gonna include one in 0.8 or 0.9 ?
It depends on the Patreon higher Tier supporters and from Milftoon Members. They are the ones who decided what gets done next. In 0.08 it is already decide that it will be Mrs Gloria

Reactions: JoyBoii

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How do i get the new vers i think i have the old vers, i'm at the part where i have to fix the rope
Please read the change logs or view Patreon or our website to see which is the latest version. To see which version you have , view the number on the top left corner of the game Menu when it starts.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Question how often does the game get updated like every month or every two months just curious thanks
We try for every 3-4 weeks. If we get more support and help in Patreon or with Milftoon.com memberships then we can cut that time in half

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
your right it is wrong and weird but it’s alright by me wonder how the MC mom is gonna react probably already tied into the story right ??? right?? Tell me I did good lmao sorry to all 40 hrs sleep deprived

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes