Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
just type "milftoon" on the search bar.
Actually those are old and outdated. If you want the newer versions you should probably look on the website (Either Milftoon.com or MilftoonBeach.com)
Don't forget that we also have lots of Y3DF games (some on Steam too) as well, which also come with the same Milftoon membership.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
your right it is wrong and weird but it’s alright by me wonder how the MC mom is gonna react probably already tied into the story right ??? right?? Tell me I did good lmao sorry to all 40 hrs sleep deprived
You know you can actually tell us how you want the story to go and IF it gets voted on our Patreon then we will do it. That's how everything is done thus far... we collect ideas from high Tier Supporters (Tier 3-4) , then Tier 2-3-4 vote for them in the poll and after the poll ends we start working towards that idea.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You know you can actually tell us how you want the story to go and IF it gets voted on our Patreon then we will do it. That's how everything is done thus far... we collect ideas from high Tier Supporters (Tier 3-4) , then Tier 2-3-4 vote for them in the poll and after the poll ends we start working towards that idea.
thats quite nice to hear broke atm and gotta say you are the most active dev I've seen ever respect man or lady lol ps is the milftoon.com site down cause cant seem to find it on firefox or ie

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I am in no way a member of the dev-team, but rather an independent speculator.
MrsGloria was "supposed" to swing from a rope into Joey's room. Against all odds, this mission was accomplished.
The sticking point would seem to be Joey would have had to safely (i.e., without detection) had sex in his chosen location before. But Joey had had only the bj from Gina, and he WAS detected (bad luck, for I REALLY liked Gina).
So will-he-or-won't-he seems too tough. If I MUST guess--I hope others take this plunge as well-- I would guess, "Hell yeah!".
Yeah,i am curius was tô how the scene Will be repeated,if se fuck her i can't see her letting the MC do her a second time

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I am in no way a member of the dev-team, but rather an independent speculator.
MrsGloria was "supposed" to swing from a rope into Joey's room. Against all odds, this mission was accomplished.
The sticking point would seem to be Joey would have had to safely (i.e., without detection) had sex in his chosen location before. But Joey had had only the bj from Gina, and he WAS detected (bad luck, for I REALLY liked Gina).
So will-he-or-won't-he seems too tough. If I MUST guess--I hope others take this plunge as well-- I would guess, "Hell yeah!".
It won't be long now until the next update ! We are also hoping that this version will fix the problem with some sudden game exits when traveling to Jason's house. Those players that had a save in that location may still get a sudden exit until they leave and return back again (or load from a save which is not at the Jason's house or Pool)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
All saves work with all versions. The only time that you will experience a problem is if you use a save that came from another computer (shared save file)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
is it just me or are some of the characters Disney characters don't get me wrong i like it

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I read, back in January, that Joey could only juggle a couple babes at any given time. So if you have the Tablet purchased from the Milftoon shop, keep monitoring the affection level a babe has for Joey. These levels will constantly change, and may even diminish.
For MrsGloria, I'd want to know her affection level immediately before she let Joey bang her. But if this level declined in future, that could mean no more sex with her. Too bad!
Sérios?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Hey! One step at a time. Let's fuck her the first time before worrying too much about repeats.
If I was Joey, I'd tell/show Mrs Gloria the new swimming pool in my front yard. Tell her : "I have this friend, Officer Kunt, who would be mighty interested in this pool, as well as the Milftoon shop, in general". That should suffice for round 1.
In both comics and games, the MC has a magic dick that makes all women who come in contact with it completely submissive to his lusts. I still wish I could keep Mrs Gloria and Gina, and pass on the teacher and the black milf. But, I also like Mom, Mrs Kelly and Officer Kunt...
In this game i don't think you can,Mrs Gloria doesn't strike me as the sharing type,the others i don't know as we didn't see much of their personalite

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes