Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Mac Beta Testers please tag me. I will be sharing our first version here for testers shortly

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
High Tier Patrons can vote on which scene they want to see next on Patreon (For those interested)

licandorf

Feb 26, 2018
I managed to get Jason, and i got the nail file and the rope, but dont know what to do with the rope or where can i fuck the rich milf

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Anyone tested the Mac version yet?
Also
If you guys like our game , please drop a review. It means a lot to us to see what others feel about what we are doing (positives and negatives) so we can improve

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
I played the first version, and I didn't like it very much. Then, after some updates, I decided to try the game again and it's wonderful. The art of the female characters (Main milf and Gloria are amazing) is excellent and the plot seems interesting. The only "bad" thing is that the updates are too short, because it's really fun to play and it's hard to wait for more content. Great work anyway, cheers. I'll be waiting for the next updates.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I played the first version, and I didn't like it very much. Then, after some updates, I decided to try the game again and it's wonderful. The art of the female characters (Main milf and Gloria are amazing) is excellent and the plot seems interesting. The only "bad" thing is that the updates are too short, because it's really fun to play and it's hard to wait for more content. Great work anyway, cheers. I'll be waiting for the next updates.
Cheers and thank you
If you can please copy/paste your review in the review box (top of this thread where it says "Review" and Votes) along with your star preference that you wish to award us

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
OK, I did another play through. When I tried to put the screen in Windows mode and load a save (the pan scene of Mrs Gloria of 0.06), the game crashed 3 times running. Instead, I left the game on full screen mode and the same save worked. Only then did I switch to Windows mode screen--no more problems!
The comedy in Milftoon Drama has been my fav part (along with the babes). But the comedy was usually with Joey as a "straight man" allowing another character to deliver the punch line. This formula still worked great when it was done in 0.07. The problem was, too often, it was Joey trying to be funny. He usually failed, particularly in the scene where he begs and implores Mrs Gloria for sex. This is my least liked scene in this game.
Also, Mrs Gloria should easily have been able to give Joey a hj, and be done with him. Instead, she notes their deal was a one-off, then basically volunteers to be dominated. She was such a fun character prior to this. To make her take her place in the long line of submissive sluts I find a sad result.
The begging part is a tribute to Monkey Island and Mrs Gloria has showed that she is quite the smart girl so don't write her off just yet. Characters don't change so easily so ... expect more ^_^

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys, i don't find the lime, help me pls D:
She will give it to you after the 3rd time you do the boobjob and you talk to her about sex

Does anybody know if we will be able to have a sex scene with Mrs Gloria in 0.8?
This is *sort of* one of the options that are being voted on now on Patreon by Higher Tier's and Milftoon Members. If it goes through then we might do it but we have to wait until the billing cycle goes through so we can only take into consideration the guys who actually stay with us until the end of the month.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
OK, I did another play through. When I tried to put the screen in Windows mode and load a save (the pan scene of Mrs Gloria of 0.06), the game crashed 3 times running. Instead, I left the game on full screen mode and the same save worked. Only then did I switch to Windows mode screen--no more problems!
We are trying to fix this bug. It is hard to replicate it as it is really random. We think it has something to do with the music player but we are looking into it.

Reactions: jon4
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes