silent87

Aug 30, 2017
2. Go home and wait until the day/hour from previous step. Go in the living room to meet the house milf (mom) and talk to her. She will reveal where Jason is

the day and thew hour? someone can tell me?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Someone please upload SAVEFIE with 0.6 end and 0.7 start my savefiles got corrupted.

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
the game crashes when I give gina the earrings and want to look through the hole. someone has a tip for me, what did I do wrong? game version 0.7 ( no cheats use)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i m blocked on the pool i have click on umbrella but tell me something to cut but were i find it?
She will give you a nail file after you have a boobjob 3 times with her later on

the game crashes when I give gina the earrings and want to look through the hole. someone has a tip for me, what did I do wrong? game version 0.7 ( no cheats use)
Please read a few posts back. This is a bug that happens with the old cheat only as you may have accidentally used it. You will need to restart to fix the game and avoid using any cheats until that point (not needed really)

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
MILFTOON i aprecaite this game so much and i udnerstand you work very hard for this but plss the update are like 10 minutes in plus for this game and i dont thing it's ok to w8 so muuch for such a small update

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I'm shocked! Didn't you hear Mom tell Joey to "get your mind out of the gutter"?
But, yeah, probably...
like the comics most characters are perverts,mrs Gloria(my favorite)behind the facade is lustfull probaly,she agreed way to easily to have sex with MC for someone that find him gross,aside from annoyins her a little we didn't even use blackmail and she agreed and her giving multiple boobjobs while the deal was only for one

Sep 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "virtuvoid, post: 751047, member: 14355"] Intente colocar el sujetador sobre el sujetador hasta que vea "Bra & panties" en el área de diálogo. Luego haz clic. Si eso no funciona, has perdido un paso anterior y el juego no te permite continuar. [/ QUOTE]

hola soy un colombiano y este juego me fascina pero el tiempo se lo quita cuando se lo hace el bloojob a la rubia y el dinero este juego tiene escenas secretas ??

Sep 12, 2017
thanks the game worked me out wonderfully and I finished everything and his scenes were very good. I suggest you include a scene of serious anal sex with the protagonist's mom or with a rich milf

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I usually wait 7-10 days after an update to give full feedback. But, yeah. Your observation completely matches my own. Joey would need much more "dirt" on Mrs Gloria for her to surrender so much, so easily.
considering how the story is going after the first sex with MC she will find a excuse to "reluctantly" have to continue having sex with him

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
She will give you a nail file after you have a boobjob 3 times with her later on

Please read a few posts back. This is a bug that happens with the old cheat only as you may have accidentally used it. You will need to restart to fix the game and avoid using any cheats until that point (not needed really)
Will the way the woman talk with the MC chance as their relationship progress?Like in Urban Demons the higher the relationship the way the character talk becomes more friendly and lustful foward the MC

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
This has been said to death. But i'll throw my opinion anyway. The artwork is the only thing appealing me atm, which unfortunately is not enough to make me support a game, where i don't find the gameplay fun or the UI easily manageable.

I also see that @Milftoon-Drama said they don't intend to change the gameplay in any way. Oh well, that's depressing, as my main grip is that the game is too intuitive and obscure, and there's no fun on just searching for things without any reward, in a game where you're supposed to fap. And no, walkthrough shouldn't be something necessary to just finish the game, but way less people would complain if its use it's only for easter eggs and missable events.

So, if you don't intend to change the gameplay, at least you could make it more rewarding in a... let's say... sexy way. Like using your artist works (by that i mean milfs). That can keep the players busy with something, instead of feeling blueballed eternally. I find myself ignoring iddle tasks and grinding if there's something sexy involved, instead of only just boringly skipping days and seeing stats increase.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes