d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
OK, my bad. I assumed when you said you couldn't find the laundry, you meant the first shampoo dropping.
At Horny Level 5, you should have already purchased the no-bubbles shampoo. You then pour the remainder of the older shampoo on the laundry. Then pour whatever is left into the newer shampoo bottle. Leave the remaining bottle by the bathroom mirror.
Good luck! If you have any other problems, just ask.
I too had an issue with dropping the shampoo into the laundry and it was caused by the fact i never walked in my mother naked in the bath without bubble bath and heat off. after i did that little cutscene i was finally able to dump the shampoo into the laundry. (this is something that has to be done because later you need the empty bottle to dilute it)

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Milftoon Drama can be like intricate choreography. One precise dance step following another. The main problem for someone trying to help a member asking for assistance is the asker does not give an accurate description of what he is seeing on his game screen. The 1st shampoo dropping was at Horny Level 4, the 2nd at Horny Level 5. (Note that the only way for Joey to make money if he doesn't "borrow" from the laundry, because he hasn't learned that trick, is to make $5 per week cleaning his room). So, I'm left to guesstimate in the present case.
After the 2nd shampoo dropping into the laundry comes the part you mention. On Wednesday morning at 08:00, go into the corridor and turn off the heater switch. Wait until 18:00 to return to bathroom to take pic of Mom.
yeah i cheated with the money and stuff via cheat engine so i was already horny level 5 before i finally did the scene with dumping the shampoo into the laundry. the only thing prior i did with the shampoo was steal it from the bathroom

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
Read through the threads and having an issue I haven't seen anyone post about...

Just upgraded from .04 to .06 (running as Admin). The main menu screen comes up but I cannot click on any of the buttons: Start / Load / Exit / Music. Gallery is grayed out because it's a fresh install.

I also checked my /AppData/Local folder and didn't find a sub-folder for MilfToon. Could that be the issue or am I missing something else?

Just checked and I was able to open / run all other games. Do I need to rename the main Milftoon Drama folder to include the new version number?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited to Update:

Ok, for anyone else having this issue; don't be an idiot (like I was). I was trying to use my touchscreen instead of using a mouse. Game is working fine now.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can someone share??

Well... throwing a penny or two our way would be much easier than asking it on forums.
Either way , if you like our game , consider supporting it please or it will surely die.

Here it the post info :
0.07 is being worked on still along with finalizing the last pieces of art. The following are the changes/additions we made so far in 0.07

1. Added a Multiple Save - Players now will have a far greater number of Save slots. There will be two arrows and players can cycle through their Save slots

2. Adding a Scene (as Requested by Higher Tier Patrons)

3. Adding a Pan scene of House Milf

4. Storyline progression on House Milf, Police Milf and on Rich Milf

5. New Inventory Items

6. Fixed/-Modified to be as should be- a few animations that were too short

7. The House Milf first Oil Rub view now has an extra rub cycle

Thankfully we did not have any major bugs in the previous version.

If possible we will post a few teasers before release but currently we are working 24/7 to finish the version as soon as possible. If we manage we will post a few teasers before release and during the testing phase.

Again , we would like to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for their amazing contribution and helping us get this far.

You guys are amazing for supporting us!

Thank you

Johnson131

Jun 17, 2017
Well... throwing a penny or two our way would be much easier than asking it on forums.
Either way , if you like our game , consider supporting it please or it will surely die.

Here it the post info :
0.07 is being worked on still along with finalizing the last pieces of art. The following are the changes/additions we made so far in 0.07

1. Added a Multiple Save - Players now will have a far greater number of Save slots. There will be two arrows and players can cycle through their Save slots

2. Adding a Scene (as Requested by Higher Tier Patrons)

3. Adding a Pan scene of House Milf

4. Storyline progression on House Milf, Police Milf and on Rich Milf

5. New Inventory Items

6. Fixed/-Modified to be as should be- a few animations that were too short

7. The House Milf first Oil Rub view now has an extra rub cycle

Thankfully we did not have any major bugs in the previous version.

If possible we will post a few teasers before release but currently we are working 24/7 to finish the version as soon as possible. If we manage we will post a few teasers before release and during the testing phase.

Again , we would like to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for their amazing contribution and helping us get this far.

You guys are amazing for supporting us!

Thank you
Guys, you all deserve more pledges for your great game, unlike some devs who take more than 30 000 dollars in month for crappy creepy art and endless slow dev progress. I mean't summertime saga and so. I will become your patron as soon as i can, becouse i want to see how this game will rise. It have an amazing potential.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
I've checked the entire new walk through and compared it the older one. No changes up to 0.07. But the change log did point out the Mom ass-rubbing scene of 0.05 has been expanded. As well, the scene with Mrs Gloria in 0.06 is expanded.
So players should choose their starting scene accordingly. It will be 0.05 for me...
Any luck getting the expanded scene with the house milf?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes