Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I think the next update will be about Peggy and Linda or Gloria :rolleyes:

Because Alicia ended her role, at least in the next 5 updates :geek:

Sharon and Dr. remained, I think, we'll see them in the next updates :cool:

Reactions: ShadowKing87

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
so, i downloaded the provided 0.29 file save and what do i do now?
there are parents sitting in front of a TV and what now? I should check the house to find smth to dad get to sleep.
no idea what im searching for... any help, pls?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
what the end pof the roige path?
Both paths lead to same ending but with different scenes and dialogs. This was the way patreons voted for the way of the game options to be.

Anyone else having an issue with Alicia on the nice path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a bug on some corrupted Save files and the fix has been posted.
Download the latest version (it has been re-uploaded) and try again.
If you are on Windows 10 , set the game to Windows Compatibility for Windows 7 (or below) and run the game as Administrator at least once.

The rough scene Bj loop without any way of progressing, there is no dialog appearing nor there is something to point and click to advance.
This is a bug on some corrupted Save files and the fix has been posted.
Download the latest version (it has been re-uploaded) and try again. Make sure that you use the Save File on the 1st post which starts at the end of 0.29
If you are on Windows 10 , set the game to Windows Compatibility for Windows 7 (or below) and run the game as Administrator at least once.

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
there are parents sitting in front of a TV and what now? I should check the house to find smth to dad get to sleep.
That is the end of 0.29 (so you know where you are on the walkthrough)
Click on the parents and then give the Pills to Dad. He will fall asleep. Talk with the Milf at least once and once the sheet starts becoming transparent , give her the condoms.
Then start from 0.30 walkthrough

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
If you are totally new to the game it will be a shame not to start from Part 3 or Part 1 entirely though. If you want to get a "taste" for it then play from where you are now (which I posted above) and afterwards start from start so you will fully enjoy the game.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Alright, I´m experiencing also a couple of problems while playing the nice path (rough path worked actually fine on my end). After the switch from the Bench to Joey´s room the inventory bar vanishes and when I continue to the scene get the message "give her the flowers (Be NICE)" which then vanishes, the mouse cursor vanishes and I can´t enter the menu and have to alt+F4 my way out of the game.
Hope this helps, also played this on my own savefile which has been updated with each release of the game.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Alright, I´m experiencing also a couple of problems while playing the nice path (rough path worked actually fine on my end). After the switch from the Bench to Joey´s room the inventory bar vanishes and when I continue to the scene get the message "give her the flowers (Be NICE)" which then vanishes, the mouse cursor vanishes and I can´t enter the menu and have to alt+F4 my way out of the game.
Hope this helps, also played this on my own savefile which has been updated with each release of the game.
What is your OS?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So what next? how i open the game?
You need WINRAR to unpack the game which is a generic compressing/decompressing software.

Google WinRAR and download and install it. (you only need to do this once)

Then Right Click on the Game File and select Extract and it should do it for you.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I have this problem too. Win10
Sorry for not responding, until now. I downloaded version 30B to see if the problem was still present (problem I encountered was in the first version of 30, before 30B), which it was sadly. I´m playing on a Windows.
Windows 10 is messing up a few things.

1. Run the game in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 or under
2. Run the Game at least ONCE as Administrator even if you are the only user on that PC
3. Load from the Save file provided on 0.29 (see 1st post)

These should fix your problems

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
Windows 10 is messing up a few things.

1. Run the game in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 or under
2. Run the Game at least ONCE as Administrator even if you are the only user on that PC
3. Load from the Save file provided on 0.29 (see 1st post)

These should fix your problems
how to open the game by iphone 11 pro ??

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes